Game Used

1_wZLalDC3b-qXC9IDxyWy-w

1 Like

LOL

They retired the Jack Fox pneumatic launcher because it wasn’t powerful enough, and then the Jack Fox hydraulic launcher because it was too slow, the only thing worthy of Jack Fox is the electromagnetic model.

Hhahahahaha…. So many sexual jokes to make from BBCE… I won’t say any and keep it clean for the kids… they’ll figure it out soon enough or probably know even worse than me!

1 Like

As soon as I started running possible combinations through my head, I realized that the internet has permanently altered part of my mind.

2 Likes

Hhahaha yeah… there’s things you can’t un-see

I showed this off on here before awhile ago… My wife is one of those people who works in an office at a bank. She doesn’t know a thing about sports.

She tells me about this sweet old man client of hers, always so nice. When I heard the name, I scrambled to find a card and a Sharpie. “The next time he comes in, get this signed for me!”. And voila:

Barry Sanders is a client at another branch, and I was able to get a jersey signed, too.

4 Likes

James Hall 2003 Thanksgiving game worn jersey. Lions beat the Packers.

6 Likes

Can you get those? asking for a friend :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

The Original 20!

3 Likes

Sweeeeeet

1 Like

Hey there, I’m very interested in the Lions gloves you mentioned. I’m not sure how to PM in here - is there another way to get in contact with you? Thanks & God bless! -Dave

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 Like

Haha I was joking. Go back and read my full post. :joy::joy::joy:

Did you still have your game-worn pant collection?
jeff_backus_backside_09112012