Give this win to the Defense!

Give credit where it’s due. The offense only scored 3 points in the entire second half! Rams moved the ball but “bend don’t break” kept the Rams to 2 FGs when it could have been worse!

Nice!

4 Likes

Ben better hope those 5 teams didn’t watch the 2nd half.

We won. But he needs to be better. I will give him credit for that final drive. Threw a few times

2 Likes

I totally agree!

1 Like

I like Aaron Glenn. I always have.

We just held a great Rams offense, and Mathew Stafford to 23 points.

We stopped the run, and we were awesome in the Redzone.

5 Likes

Agreed, Defense pulled this one out.

1 Like

1st half was all offense no defense.

2nd half was reversed.

Give the game ball to everyone.

13 Likes

They also were PHYSICAL. Some brutal hits. Rams are going to be sore today not just for losing but in pain.

3 Likes

Amen

The tougher team won.

Aaron Donald has one ass cheek, and 3 toes

8 Likes

Hope Stafford isn’t concussed, he did not look good laying on the ground his eyes had that glassy look

Higbee is going to be worse for wear i think…

FIRE AARON GLENN

@DETROIT-RAM told me he was going to give up 40 points

1 Like

It looked like he was holding his shoulder but when he hit the ground, his eyes rolled back in his head and i thought the same thing as you that it was a concussion. But he looked pretty lucid the rest of the game so I have no idea what good medicine they gave him in the tent :wink:

1 Like

Still think he needs to be replaced. Especially if Detroit wants to win the big one.

McVay let him off the hook in the redzone.

Again, can we not just enjoy this for a day and let all this pick up Tuesday or tomorrow? Yeesh. You won the first playoff game in 30 years and we’re nitpicking the DC.

Did the defense let up more than the other team? No, so let’s shut her down and enjoy this.

John Oliver Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Do you ever stop “trolling”?

Again, can we not just enjoy this for a day and let all this pick up Tuesday or tomorrow? Yeesh. You won the first playoff game in 30 years and we’re nitpicking the DC.

Did the defense let up more than the other team? No, so let’s shut her down and enjoy this.

1 Like

Enjoy it! People’s opinions shouldn’t stop you from feeling any certain way. I’ve applauded the Lions for winning. But that doesn’t mean I have to like Glenn as a DC.

You’re missing the point.