Go Pistons

Yup. I saw King pre and post.

Pre- like some unguardable Carmelo/Dantley/Jordan combo.

Post- Lost the Jordan athleticism part.

The sentiment towards Hayes was he was a pass first lefty, smooth w good D.

The concern was he is a mason and would take years to develop.

So far, spot on. He is not a fantastic pick at that spot.

Is Seykou Doumbaya still in league? Probably misspelled, since I try to forget that pick.

I remember he had about a two week stretch where he looked like he was promising. The ultimate flash in a pan. I don’t think he’s in the league anymore to be honest and I don’t really want to spend the energy to look it up.

1 Like

I looked it up - he’s out of the league this year.

2 Likes

Touche’. Beware of Euro lefties.

1 Like

1 Like

Cade sucked balls tonight. Team totally out of sync and looking uninterested. I’m really hating Killian. About time to cut him or send him to the G league for 2 years to work on his shot and to stop doing at least 4 stupid things every game.

This team sucks. All that money early draft picks and probably one if top 5 worse teams in the nba

Chillax. The Pistons need to Suck Dicktor for Victor.

2 Likes

Its gonna be clunky.

Teams are going to make Ivey and Bey beat them and as much as BoBo is on fire, he is not a difference maker.

They have to level up their game on both ends organically…takes time.

Hey! Remember when Isaiah was drafted? What year was that? Annnnnd what year were they really worth a shit? Yeah, like 5 years later.

Slow you roll. BoBo is Tripucka and Beef Stew is Terry Tyler trying to maybe evolve into our Laimbeer. Maybe we have our Dumars level guy in Ivey…maybe…wont know til 24. Bey and Duren could be our Salley and Microwave level guys. Dont have Mahorn, Rodman or Dantley/Aguirre on the roster yet…

1 Like

Or Buddha

time GIF

1 Like

Cade needs to fix his jumper

And we need literally our entire second unit to not be injured lmao

1 Like

I’m usually skeptical of this kind of hype but that dude does really look like he was designed in a lab.

2 Likes

rocky horror GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1 Like

If they can’t get Victor they should grab a wing with some length extreme athleticism. Someone like Amen Thompson? BC Cade isn’t particularly explosive by NBA standards. Jaden is but he’s not all that long.

1 Like

Cade might put up 50+ tonight!

1 Like

I remember when people called me out for saying Bey is average. Dude is a back up. I dont care he scored 50 in a game. Pistons will never win with average crap.

1 Like

Id like to see Bey coming off rhe bench. Not enough shots to go around with the starters and the bench cant score.

2 Likes