Goff needs to be better

I am tired of Goff. How dare he only be a dark horse candidate for mvp? Time to start over.

4 Likes

Sorry……can’t rain on my joy of a 5-1 start

3 Likes

Clown Watching You GIF by BuzzFeed

2 Likes

Goff isn’t a perfect QB but he is the perfect QB for this version of the Lions.

4 Likes

Tom Brady Getting Away With Bad Plays Compilation

1 Like

Love those 33rd Team Analysis Videos

1 Like

Hey did yall hear? We are 5-1 and our qb is playing lights out. We have a franchise qb. Just wanted to mention that…5-1. 3-0 on the
Road. Beaten 3 first place teams. Just thought i would mention.

3 Likes

Goff plays an amazing game….
against a top notch defense…
and this tool picks THIS moment to try to troll….

LOL……

Share Discover GIF

5 Likes

Damn it! Goff really f-ing sucked last night! I have long been haed on Goff not bc of his skill but bc of his mental fortitude and my own nerves about trusting him. Dude is a DUDE. He has grown since LA and he is the man. The leader. He is able to win a super bowl here. I really dislike people who can’t own when they are wrong or when people disagree simply it goes against their own take…even if their takw is clearly wrong…cough cough.

2 Likes

Wow. Interesting take. :rofl:

Goff literally leads the league in adjusted completion percentage.

Jim Carrey Australian GIF

3 Likes

And that’s coming from someone who hates QB’s!

2 Likes

I can’t fully agree here. To say “he could be better” asserts near perfection is otherwise available.

Right now it’s Mahomes and nobody else.

Josh Allen has had a top 5 WR and top 2 defense for last 2 years… they are #3 in points allowed (per game) again this year. Bills D still 4 points per better than lions.

Josh Allen has benefitted nearly 10 points per game allowed less than Goff for 3 years.

Burrow has over a 90 rating ONCE this year

Herbert doesn’t seem to be able to win, or win the big game.

• I’m not saying Goff is BETTER than any of them, but their teams aren’t fairing any better and they all have weapons, and similar or better defenses the last few years.

Let’s assume the Tom Brady, Eli, and Big Ben model is more likely to win SBs than Lamar or even Josh Allen???

Bravo sir!

I ate some BHdrsft crow myself lately- crow tastes amazing when accompanied by a side of WINZ

Dude was waiting for Goff to have a bad game before coming on to talk smack. But got tired of waiting. So instead of complaining about a bad game and a loss. It’s ‘wah!! The 50 yard TD strike, didn’t look pretty enough for me’

3 Likes

Actually with over 90 replies he already got what he came for. This isn’t a conversation, it’s an ass hat throwing bombs. You guys do know he hasn’t made a single reply to anyone? I suggest we boot him.

5 Likes

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

2 Likes

Look, no one’s saying 153.3 isn’t good.

But it’s not 158.3, is it?

3 Likes

I’ll tell ya…some people will squirt yellow piss on a bright sunny day just to say “no we can’t go outside because it’s raining”…. :person_facepalming:

Dude you are 100 percent right …he gets people fired up and a lot of replys with same comment…over last year…