Goff vs Stafford #s since trade

Pretty much the matrix

As on point as the Tebow 316 playoff game

https://x.com/sharpfootball/status/1790126674517913712?s=42

5 Likes

So we got the same production plus a bunch of draft capital that helped build a championship type roster.

We Win Season 4 GIF by Friends

9 Likes

Stafford clearly wins the teeth whiteness battle though…

6 Likes

The Rams got their Super Bowl. They have an edge until we get ours. The question is how many more will we win …

8 Likes

Agree, but not being gutter sluts counts for something.

2 Likes

The more impressive thing for Goff is Stafford went to a team that was already a Super bowl contender. Goff went to a complete tear-down rebuild

10 Likes

National Football League Idk GIF by Detroit Lions

Excited Lets Go GIF by SportsManias

1 Like

I get the point and agree,to a point. However, can still say that it was a win win based on where the teams were at at the time of the trade.

2 Likes

Comparing where both teams were at when the trade was made and what each team expected from the QB’s they were receiving the trade is a win/win.

Rams got the QB they needed.
Lions got the QB they needed.

3 Likes

Stafford requesting a trade is the best thing that could have possibly happened. Credit to Sheila for saying yes we will trade you. Not like us refusing to trade Barry and Megatron… both we got absolutely nothing for.

Instead we got Goff and a shit ton of beans. No chance we rebuild so fast without that epic trade.

9 Likes

Not this again.

Obviously, this is all my opinion:
Stafford is supremely more talented than Goff. Stafford has generational talent. Goff is not a bad QB. And do some things maybe better. But it’s not close.

Stafford won the SB his first season. Which is exactly what the Rams hoped for. Their risk paid off.

If the Lions win the SB with Goff as their QB, and if Jamo gets better, and Gibbs, and LaPorta continue to be great, then I’ll revisit this topic.

But it doesn’t really change anything. Stafford won the SB. We only hope we win the SB too.

It ends here with me.

3 Likes

is this a threat or a promise?

2 Likes

And the Superbowl

Win Win…

Chicken dinners for everyone who cheers for either team.

1 Like

Von Miller won that SB as well. They don’t win it without his pass rush in the playoffs.

3 Likes

Stafford is 36. Goff 30 in October. Stafford has one more playoff win than Goff since the trade.

When Goff’s contract expires he will still be younger than Stafford today.

2 Likes

The last time the Rams went to the Super Bowl was 2018. The last time they won a Super Bowl was 1999.

The last time the Lions won a playoff game was 1991. The last time they won multiple games in a single postseason was 1957. The only other time was 1952.

I know which one I care about more.

2 Likes

Yeah, and now for the record JG has done this with both franchises he’s been part of

Gots to be the luckiest QB ever :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

It’s definitely ironic that I wanted Stafford to win here so bad and that trading him for that deal was one of the best things this org ever did.

2 Likes