Goff was our leading rusher

Not sure what you mean?

I don’t think we should kick any of those guys out.
Not sure why it’s directed at me.

I DO think Dan is BY FAR most responsible for the culture. Guys that fit matter, but it’s dans fault that most of them are here in the first place. Dan, while not solely responsible, is largely if not mostly responsible for the culture.

He brought the other coaches
He was instrumental in bringing the right players, etc.
Dan is AWESOME.

We need help at interior defense.

100%. Buffalo has lost a couple like this and I think they’ll win the SB.

DISAPPOINTED? sure
Worried? Not at all.

Read it again. It was directly at you because WE have been saying you can not let this go. It was praise, sir. READING IS FUN NATTY! :joy:

I was just talking about our own futile running game and saying Jamaal isn’t the primary problem there. I see regression in our run blocking. As one writeup noted, JW was hit behind the LOS 5 times on his 7 carries. If he’s regressed, he didn’t even have a chance to show it today.

I suspect most of us agree - and agreed even before today - that we need a #1 back, preferably one who can take it to the house at any time. The back Swift was supposed to be - but better much able to follow his blocks and stay healthy.

We need Vaitai back!

1 Like

I’m on a phone with no glasses (small screen)

LoL. “Big natty, I” vs “natty AND I”.

Gotchya

You need to learn to deflect light off your head to be a true bald emissary

1 Like

I don’t watch much college football, but sounds like the Lions won’t have to draft a RB in the 1st to get a good one.

2 Likes

been doing it for years, my man!

:muscle: :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.