Green Bay is going to beat San Francisco

Oh man, I’m doing it. I’m going out on a ledge.

While I don’t think the Packers can replicate what they did in Dallas, I do think they match up well with San Francisco. GB’s interior can make life difficult on Brock Purdy, and I’m not convinced anyone has a good answer for Jordan Love.

GB is entering the game with the better QB, frankly, and the one who performs best for his team will emerge.

To me, all signs point to GB.

If we can take care of business at home against an inferior opponent, that means we could host Green Bay for a revenge game for … and I can’t believe I’m typing this line … a chance to go to the Super Bowl.

10 Likes

Eight weeks ago I would’ve pushed to have you committed. Now I’m on that train with you. I could see the 49ers being a little rusty.

2 Likes

I think so too… Lions end up with home field throughout regardless of BS in DAL…

Only 3 games instead of 2, which may be better for our young team.

2 Likes

I’ think it’s a good possibility and would be a dream come true to beat the Packers and go to the bowl.

4 Likes

1 Like

Not happening. Mark it down, the Niners win this one by double digits. I don’t think GB is ready for an opponent of that caliber on the road.

5 Likes

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

And coming off a bye

We will beat the Packers but beating Bal/KC/Buf in the SB will be tough

1 Like

Well I view Purdy as the younger Dak.

So you know it will not take much to get me to agree with this idea.

But man some of these guys have sat for over 2 weeks. So they should be fresh and healed.

I get the rust idea but rust verse truly 100% is an interesting trade off.

SF hasn’t played their starters in 2 weeks

I am rooting for Lions fans to get an NFC Championship on their home turf for the first time.

That being said, I am not afraid of the 49ers. And I am not saying that with my ego. I am saying that we have a team that has had odd issues against QBs because of how Dan forces us to play defense. The run game is first, second and third in priority. We have absolutely smothered RBs for 1.5 seasons outside of an anomally. The 49ers are not a normal offense. The passing game doesn’t exist on its own. Their entire offensive scheme is predicated on running the football and building off of that.

excellent GIF

10 Likes

Nah, the Packers always get fisted by the Niners in the playoffs. It’s a yearly ritual.

2 Likes

Packers are playing well but their defense is not great, more like average and San Fran will put up points .
Dallas front 7 did not do the job but San Fran will do better

Beat T- bay then go to the west coast as underdogs

1 Like

Not sure about GB winning but I definitely like them to cover at +10.

2 Likes

SF is a veteran team, I don’t think they will be rusty with the time off.

Essentiallly 2 byes. They mailed it in against the Rams.

I have to disagree , green bay defense is over rated ,they will flunk in road . Defense is made in berry son in law of marinelli. Alexander is injured ,no way their defense perform well

1 Like

All I see from that chart is that the following Superbowl is going to be Superbowl LIX.

Beavis And Butthead Lol GIF by Paramount+

1 Like

That would be cool and it would be bad. That would mean GB is legit. That is kind of scary. I don’t like GB being that good.

1 Like