Green Bay is going to beat San Francisco

GB has a good front four, plus no Deebo is a big safety net and player in SF’s offensive scheme

huh?

Was responding to Luke loo

1 Like

We would have beaten both those teams that played last night. I was unimpressed, especially with the QBs.

That said you have to think the rain had something to do with it. It seemed like all of GB’s big plays came when SF dudes slipped. The QBs were just sort of off all night, especially on easy passes. Just pretty average all around.

1 Like

We can run on SF if we play next week. Can we keep the game script in our favor long enough to keep doing it?

1 Like

That’s the key. GB did but a lot of that had to do with Purdy.

1 Like

The Deebo injury status is critical. He is overwhelmingly their top answer to the blitz and a big reason Brock’s stats against pressure are so lofty.

1 Like

Yep. And GB got to play basically the whole game without him on the other side. I had a lot of ammo loaded to bitch about GB luck, of which they had so, so much, but then they blew it so I don’t need it.

2 Likes

So, so much.

1 Like

What jumps out off the page at me… We are so much more handsome than either of those teams.

P.S.the ravens look highly beatable to

Love ya Natty… but didn’t see that. The defense gave up 3 points. The TOP was like 40 mins to 20. The Ravens destroyed Houston. The final score was kind

3 Likes

They gave up a lot of holes in their defense yesterday… I was very surprised

It is true that there was a kick return for a touchdown, and that’s a factor.

They did not look nearly as scary as I thought they would

I feel like we watched different games. Houston had 190 yards total and 3 points on offense with 2 mins left when i turned it off.