Green Bay is going to beat San Francisco

Agreed 100%, plus the Lions are road warriors. They are good enough to beat San Fran. I want the Packers gone yesterday.

1 Like

I live in California. I’m rooting for the 49ers. Love ya guys, but I’m going to drive 7hrs just to TAILGATE if both the Lions & 9ers win!!

PLUS, and I want to walk a fine line here…

F*** THE PACKERS :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :fu: :fu: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

FTP!

ftp

FTP

I was close.

FTP.

Did anyone “love” that INT?

2 Likes

Jordan Love with quite possibly the stupidest throw I’ve ever seen

4 Likes

Oh how sweet!

1 Like

F that I wanted the Lions to at least have a shot at hosting the nfc championship game. Pack with an epic choke job

Time to focus on the only game that matters now.

3 Likes

Honestly I’m glad. Good ■■■■■■■ riddance to them. If the Lions can get through Tampa, I think they match up well with San Fran, especially if Deebo is out. They can slow down McCaffery.

2 Likes

Impossible to be unhappy with the Packers losing.

4 Likes

Hope this helps lions to focus on tomorrow and not thinking about possibly hosting the championship game.

I feel the Lions can beat either one of these teams. :muscle:

1 Like

THIS!!

2 Likes

The moment was too big for him. He looked calm all game and his first throw of that last drive you could tell he wasn’t calm and I said to my buddy. He’s going to throw a pick and SF is going to win.

3 Likes

He should’ve thrown a few more the prior possessions. He looked like trash 2nd half

1 Like

Jordan Love is trash. Any success he has had ia attributed to a fake WWE/NFL…

He is not good. End of story.

1 Like

Honestly I thought Purdy looked worse. He looked rattled all game long. He floated a few ducks througout the night that GB should have picked. He looked very beatable.

3 Likes