**Green Bay vs Philly on Thursday**

Philly will be going all out to avoid being 1-3. Huge difference between 2-2 and 1-3 when you are chasing Dallas in the division.

Minny vs. Chicago = loser will already have 2 losses in the division.

Detroit just needs to handle their business and could end up in the division lead by Sunday evening.

2 Likes

Green Bay is going to destroy them.

That packer defense, while MAYBE not as elite as it looks cuz of who they’ve played, will give philly OL all kinds of trouble and the secondary is playing as good as any one right now. I feel philly’s season is dead by week Friday morning

LOSE!!! (fingers crossed).

Honestly, I’m not as concerned, this year. We’re growing, and we’ll overtake them soon. Lions completely control their own destiny. This year, we have a great chance to win the division. I feel like our guys believe (finally) that they can get it done.

We beat up the division, we are in.

2 Likes

I do want Philly to win though!!

so, even if we do as well, we don’t lose ground on them…

1 Like

Where or who was the Eagles reporter on Twitter who did those great videos about the Lions.

They should have them about GB now right l?

2 Likes

Green Bay is studying our game film right now.

1 Like

How cool is that?
Studying our film to learn how to beat the Eagles (like BB did last year for the Rams game). Things are changing, my brother!

1 Like

Yepper! Like I said, somebody spiked the Koolaid!

1 Like

Philly is going to win that game.

2 Likes

LOL - you’re tougher than me, dude! Even 0-16 couldn’t sober me up! I’ve always danced between optimistic and realistic. Not a total homer, in terms of being blind, but always err on the side of thinking positive. Last year wasn’t as soul-crushing as some of the stuff we’ve seen in the past. Toward the end of the Gym Shorts era, I was actually rooting for us to lose his last game to put a lock on the idea that he’d get fired. He & Caldwell helped us evolve, in terms of leveling up, and I think Patricia/Quinn actually will fiiiiiinally get us to contention for something meaningful. Exciting stuff.

1 Like

While I would love to see the Lions leading the division by Sunday, this is a pretty tough week. I would consider the Lions leading this division if they beat KC regardless of what GB does. In the NFL momentum is your last game. Win this game and Lions fans will be sky high. Lose it and the whiners will out in full force chasing their negativity fix.

1 Like

That’s not a good thing unforturtunately! The less they look at our film the better. We’re going to have bring a lot of wrinkles to Lambeau. But Rodgers/Wentz are similar in that they’re both accurate and mobile passers. And we face another this week. So we should have a lot of experience going up against those types of QBs by the time we go to GB.

1 Like

PHI gonna be short on the DL and WR again?

DL I believe so, but I think I saw Jeffery is practicing and expected back for tonights game

Philly is up against it. Wentz is playing better than Rodgers right now. DP is a way better coach than LaFleur.

I think Philly will be up going into the 4th quarter, but ARod will have one of those patented comebacks and they take it in the end.

2 Likes

Can you say, “Hail Mary”? Sure you can!

Ahhhh - the Hail Mary that never should have happened.

2 Likes