**Green Bay vs Philly on Thursday**

The first quality TNF game…i sure hope the eagles take em out.

3 Likes

COME ON Schwartz come up with something.

Can they shut down Adams like they did Kenny? Make MVS, Graham, or Allison beat them.

Which one? Erin completed 3 hail mary’s in damn near the same calendar year. Hell, he completed one of those just a few weeks after the one against us.

1 Like

I hate to say it, but I had a dream where it said 46-21 Packers. Dreams don’t lie…:joy::dart:

1 Like

Came in to turn this into the Thursday game thread. E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!!!

2 Likes

Yeah go Eagles. Man, Jim Schwartz is a dirty coach. I felt like he was like that when he coached here, maybe that was just Suh. I feel like he promotes that dirty play.

That hit by Barnett was one of the dirtiest I’ve seen in some time.

I never got the feeling he was. I’m no Shorts fan, but I never felt he was dirty. Nobody truly knows but the player.

Sucks to see ppl hurt.

I thought Killibrew’s hit was the worst I’ve seen in forever. He literally could have killed him.

1 Like

Fuark! A.A. Ron marches down the field like he’s playing the frickin 2012 Lions.

1 Like

Yeah, that was bad. No flag was shocking

1 Like

PHI may need some turnovers in timely situations/positions, to get this one done.

So the Eagles need an interception from a guy that throws about as many interceptions at home as the number of times I’ve had sex with Jessica Alba?

1 Like

Add in the helmet to helmet by Ford one play before- no flag.

Sanders likes to fumble, man! Don’t forget about that.

We’re really going the wrong way, eh?

Especially against us. I thought they would have tried to put him in prison.

1 Like

Textbook example by the Eagles in the 1st qtr on how NOT to play the Green Bay Packers. It might be that later in the season the Eagles get their stuff together, but it doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen tonight.

Ugliness, so far.

Game is unwatchable with the flags.

If its a flag, call it. If it takes 5 minutes to discuss if anything happened, its not a flag.

1 Like

I was just thinking this. The game flow is being ruined by too many flags and challenges. It’s hard to watch a full game because of it