**Green Bay vs Philly on Thursday**

Good job Philly on 3rd & 10!

• jump offside
  • DB out of pos, slips
  • long gain so add a PF to boot.
1 Like

When you say PF, you mean Party Foul?

1 Like

This one is a ridiculous challenge too - look at how long it’s taking for this obvious a call.

These calls taking forever are Eagles and Packers, both big winners.

Monday night Football with the Packers, easy 10+ penalties for the Lions.

1 Like

Whew - Sanders almost fumbled again.

Yep. We have a serious need for the Packers to take some losses and play some bad football. They are 3-0 right now. If they walk into that game 5-0 and all the hype that will surround that team, we are screwed. Even 4-1 could be an issue.

1 Like

Yes! Score again eagles!

1 Like

Packers are totally beatable when we go there

1 Like

Wes, does that count as the Jessica Alba play?

:muscle::sunglasses:

1 Like

Packers D is weak

They are sorely missing what Clay Mathews brought

Not that he still would be bringing it

image https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/923680276024081262/A11FC34399DBEC7A13CF71EA7D1DE3D37C5D1CB8/

1 Like

Sounds crazy but I wonder if Philly thought about taking a knee on 2nd down to drain 30 seconds off the clock. They’d still have 2 chances to score but at least Rodgers would have no time to march down the field now

1 Like

Thank God it is almost halftime so I can go take a cold shower

1 Like

They just spent $120M plus the #12 overall pick to try to bring what Matthews gave them. I guess you are not impressed? LOL

Well, that was an exciting first half.

1 Like

Damn it philly

2 Likes

Not in the least. I have only seen the Bears game and this one but their D looks weak to me

I also am not sure it is possible for anybody to be what Clay Mathews was in his prime. He was a friggin beast

A.A. Ron does it again. The coach appears to be letting him do what he does, which is make plays off schedule. And it makes perfect sense, because the Packers only have 1 receiver who can consistently get open on schedule.

I’m conflicted. On one end I’m glad the Packers are “exposing” what they are going to be, which is similar to what they were with the previous coach. But on the other end, this is exactly who they need to be and they are finding it.

Good call

You won’t find many fans who hate the Packers but loved Clay Matthews as much as I did. I thought of him like the LB version of Troy Polamalu.

They seemed like weak signings when they happened, and I’ll put all my money on the draft pick falling short, unless they call a quick audible and put him where he belongs (in the Michael Bennett role).

1 Like