**Green Bay vs Philly on Thursday**

Every pass play everyone is looking for PI.

Yea…Packers D sucks

1 Like

Why would you go for 2 there?

I dunno, I kind of like it. Hope it’s this good in a couple of weeks when we face them

Wentz looks unstoppable against the Packers D

1 Like

Man the Packers look so beatable. They’ve had a few cupcake games so far.

1 Like

Random fact - Sproles was my favorite player for a long time. Loved his game, when he was in his prime.

Troy answered before I could type

It is an interesting decision. Going for the jugular trying to make it so that even a TD+2 doesn’t get the Packers even

At the expense ot making the Packer NEED a 2 pt conversation to tie

Interesting dilemma.

They still have ARog…but that D…

Although our run game wasn’t great against Philly. It’s still better than what GB has done against them so far.

1 Like

I already knew but after watching this game, it reminded me how much I hate the packers and Erin Rogers

3 Likes

Eagles finally figured out Howard is the better back.

1 Like

Absolutely wearing that D out. Love it!

Notice how much better the Eagles are running the ball v the Packers than they did us

2 Likes

Really nice stand for Philly D
Let’s see a 97 yard drive with 100% run plays.

I’ve said this before, but you really need to see Jimmy Graham in person to understand just how big he is. TV and numbers don’t quite do it justice. In a game with some giants, he still stands out. Watching him fail tells everything. His career is over, and even matched up against guys he’s nearly a foot taller than…he can’t make the play.

1 Like

Notice how much better the Eagles look in general than they did against us.

2 Likes

Just popped in to talk about the game. My takes so far.

1. GB’s run defense isn’t good enough. We can run on them.

2. I expected Philly to really put up a fight. No way they wanna start 1-3.

3. I still fell GB gets favorable officiating.

4. The NFCN is wide open. Anyone can win it.

2 Likes

That’s why I feel the media and fans didn’t give enough credit to the Lions defense for being gritty. And physical.

2 Likes

I mean ARog is a God but other than him carrying the whole team the Packers are not good

The scary part is that ARog still makes a weak team formidable