Hamilton ran 4.7 at his pro day?

Its how it is in todays over saturated media but you have to admit that was a very very bad rep. I dont think he will be good or bad solely because of this rep or his 40 time.

1 Like

I’ve watched that rep about 10 times now. I almost wonder if when he stumbles at the 30 he felt something twinge a bit for a micro second. To me it looks like he stops on the play just for that bit then tries to get back into it, but too late.

1 Like

Lololol

joke drums GIF by neomagazinroyale

Thank you, CuriousHusker. There’s an acute need for any sort of trigonometry discussion around here because so many Denizens are obtuse to it.

4 Likes

2 Likes

In all seriousness, watching the SEC championship game highlights gives me some warm fuzzies about the prospect of Cine trying to help defend Jamo. Cine looked completely outclassed.

4 Likes

I see a kid who simply hesitated and wait for the WR too long vs anticipating it and going after it….

Exactly the reason why the rep isn’t very relevant to anything. High end vets in any sport can have poor reps let alone a rookie in his first camp.

1 Like

You talking about the Hamilton rep or Jamo burning Georgia?

Yeah, it’s a weird play. It’s like he stumbled or knew he was beat, slowed for a second and then realized that he’s supposed to run the play out.

1 Like

Don’t be obtuse.

triangle folding GIF

3 Likes

Either that or he has a division III hip flip.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.