Handfull of New Season Long bans incudes Colts scrub + new

Yes he played some early on in some of the first few games. His pff score was like 30

1 Like

Dodged SOL repeat, The Shield got us in the first swipe though …

3 Likes

How the hell did one of those players have 8M to lose?

1 Like

Where did anyone say those stories were related? I believe it was inferred that it was an infraction but did they explicitly say it was? Like tom brady could have lost 8 million betting on the masters and the story is written but that doesnt mean it was a league infraction per the rules it would depend on where he was when he placed the bet… that is why these are ridiculous if they didnt bet on the nfl

1 Like

Agreed for the players like Jamo not betting on nfl games. But dudes betting on nfl games, they deserve the 1 year ban, maybe more.

And props to @Jman who called D. Taylor being the other Lions gambler, he called that a long time ago.

2 Likes

@stephenboyd57 props to you big dog for always giving me my props when I’m right.

It makes up for all the trolling you do to me for my polls and other dumb things I may or may not be responsible for :smiley:

Edit don’t forget this part though

1 Like

For the record he played 1 game and had 14 snaps, but don’t forget you can easily gamble on preseason too with these apps which he played a ton in.

3 Likes

60% of the time, you are right every time @Jman - ha ha love u bud.

world forum GIF

2 Likes

Thanks for the correction buddy. My memory is pretty good usually.

2 Likes

Props to @Jman for giving props to @stephenboyd57 who always gives props to @Jman when he’s right which is never, LOL.

1 Like

A broken clock is right twice a day
I’m only right once a day

clock classroom GIF by South Park

3 Likes

And since I agree with you 80% of the time, I’m right about, ugh, my head hurts.

3 Likes

I don’t buy those odds and neither would Jamo! :wink:

Props to guys like @JerseyJungle @BrokenGlass284 who give me a good laugh whenever I aimlessly and randomly (which is quite often) decide to click on over here and see what’s going on.

Pure Joy. Much better entertainment then TV

Edit: only 80% ? You need to get your head out your ass 20% of the time then, that’s why it hurts lol

1 Like

The Lions have a huge problem with gambling, and it’s starts from the top.

Dan “Kenny Rogers” Campbell is %100 at fault here. We all know the man has a gambling addiction.

• Fake punts from your own 26 yd line (C.J.Moore)

• Majestic Sewell swan dives for 4th down conversions

• Jack Fox slinging fastballs from 15 yard drops

Gambling is an issue in this entire organization, and it all starts with MC/DC!

6 Likes
1 Like

I am utterly shocked that this Nicholas guy didnt go to college at MSU . Parlez-vous francais?

1 Like

Hahahahhaha

3 Likes

What I don’t get is the gambling at team facilities. How many times have teammates bet each other on their alma-matters games in the past, and nobody gets suspended for that.

2 Likes

Because its informal and not visible. Im sure that kind of thing will continue.

2 Likes