Harbaugh on the move?

His brother has a SB and he doesn’t. Sibling rivalry.

1 Like

You guys wanted him fired a few weeks ago.

I think Day is a good football coach, but he’s going to have to build a more physical team. If he does he’ll win a championship. If he doesn’t I don’t see them going the distance.

1 Like

Yeah, but they do seem to have found a loophole. John sends coaching prospects to UM for seasoning and Jim utilizes a professional evaluation. Win - Win.

1 Like

He’s positioning himself for more money after two great seasons. He is just good and setup up negotiations.

I expect Michigan to give him more money to stay.

That’s assuming there’s truth to the reports. People forget Jim Harbaugh doesn’t have an agent. So unless a reporter is talking directly to him, or a member of his family, they are 100% speculating without knowledge.

I completely agree… I think it’s an easy talking point for people to bring up now. I would take all those rumors with a grain of salt for sure

I’ve taken night trains from Helsingor, Denmark to Stockholm a couple times, schedule was too tight to do it any other way. There’s nothing like being in Stockholm on a sunny day in the summer.

1 Like

I have no doubt teams are interested in talking to him. He has Michigan winning and took the 49ers to 3 NFC championship games and a Super Bowl. That will draw interest, but when I read reports that Harbaugh will accept any job offered I’m wondering just who the hell that’s coming from. There is no way it’s coming from Jim. He had a terrible experience working with Baalke. There is no way in hell he’d say he’d accept any job offered. So who’s telling these reporters this?

2 Likes

We wanted him fired because we hadn’t lost back to back years to Michigan in this century.

I’m not sure how you watch the Peach Bowl and think “That team needs to get more physical”.

1 Like

Exactly, if anyone

I say it for the same reason you guys did after the Michigan game. I don’t think everything was just solved in a game against Georgia. I’m not criticizing them, they are a good football team, but they aren’t a championship team yet.

Summer was great.

Right now it gets light at 9:30am and is dark by 4pm

And snowing the whole time

Kinda sucks

1 Like

That’s actually pretty sad

Harbaugh’s camp is already pushing back on the Denver talk

We should have got Deion while he was still looking for a new gig. Bonus we get to fire Harbaugh.

They’re 2 points away from likely being a championship team. We were really that close.

Bringing back 15 starters and considering what everyone else is losing, we should win it next year.

And most importantly they lose “I had the flu” CJ Stroud so their chances will definitely be better next year.

Ryan Day is proving what Harbaugh said about being born on 3rd base is true. Because he was handed a dynasty and gone backwards

Yes, we must fire Harbaugh for being all about Harbaugh and bring in a man of humility like Deion Sanders. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a Deion Sanders fan to the end, but it’s just reason number 1,653,289 why the Harbaugh criticisms make little sense.

2 Likes

We’ll see. I think it’s going to take some changes in the off-season to get there. Sounds like Day is already contemplating changes.

Ryan Day has more playoff appearances in less years than Urban did.

1 Like