Harbaugh on the move?

Well in the tradition of resurrecting old threads, this came out… sorry UM fans… but also I don’t think this would be a bad thing for UM

Also heard somewhere he would only accept the Colts job, but the broncos reached out to him as of now

1 Like

Read rumors of Colts & Broncos.

Why quit a good gig? But, yet again, it is Harbaugh…

4 Likes

I have no idea why he would leave Michigan, he has it made there. And I’m guessing he gets a lot more money from UM than he would in the nfl? Just a guess though…

I would avoid the broncos like the plague, and I dunno about the colts either…

3 Likes

Interesting, he did play several years with the Colts and will for sure be looking for a new head coach. Saturday is not the answer.

2 Likes

You think Michigan will find a better coach than him? If that’s what you’re alluding to, odds are they won’t

6 Likes

I agree! He should avoid certain owners. I’ve been on record saying Harbs is a pro coach who happens to coach in college football. He is an exception coach imo.

4 Likes

I just don’t think he’s a very good coach. And to every year be playing the “will he go to the pros again” game I don’t think is a very good look for a guy who is trying to build a program.

And I think they could find a better coach than him. But above all moving on from his drama would probably be a good thing

2 Likes

F it if he goes give the job to hart for no other reason than i want to see what he could do

2 Likes

Up until last year I would have agreed with you.

B2B B1G Banners and Thrashings of Ohio State and Playoff apperances changed my mind

4 Likes

please no.

2 Likes

Not likely as his history shows.

3 Likes

Yeah I hear ya. Listen, I am not a Harbaugh fan so I’ll get that personal bias out of the way. He’s gotten the program better for sure… or else the rest of the big 10 has gotten worse.

I dunno. His brother is a much better coach I think because he’s not crazy :crazy_face:

4 Likes

If for no other reason than I am not sure he would make it through the season physically. Dude was dropping on the sidelines as a RB Coach…imagine what the HC stress would do to him

1 Like

Dude, I was on the Fire Harbaugh train going into last season

But then, I was on the Fire Campbell train 1/2 thru this season :joy:

1 Like

You should start flying…

I just haven’t liked him since the handshake game… and his persona and things he’s done since then have made me like him even less.

I probably can’t have a rational conversation about him to be honest lol.

I have liked his style of offense especially when he was with the 49ers, I’ll give him that.

3 Likes

Yea, I wanted Schwartz to punch him in the face :joy:

At this point I’m at "He’s an asshole…but he is now OUR Kicking Ohio State’s Ass Asshole

Kind of like the dudes you like on your team but hate when your playing against them

3 Likes

That’s a good analogy… kinda like Chris chelios back in the day with the red wings. I hear that.

4 Likes

Sitting in Sweden right now. Had to watch the game on bootleg stream.

United and American combined = Delta. Between those three I have flown 2.5 million actual flight miles

Rolled he Odometer over Jan 1. Maybe get back to Diamond now that the pandemic is over

5 Likes