Has Holmes and Lions management tanked this season?

Has Holmes GM’d his way off this team?

3 Likes

Yes to all of this. If we draft Thibz, I think Flowers will be gone.
Flowers is a really strong energy - great dude to have as a mentor and leader, and is most likely a force for keeping the locker room together, for the youngsters.

What do you guys think about Brockers, and his future role here?
@wesleysh21
And his money situation going into next year?
@DeadStroke

1 Like

If flowers was making half what he was making now I think he’d stick around. The ridiculous contract is basically dictating the end result.

Great question about Brockers. I haven’t heard/noticed him much this season. I also forget his contract situation…

1 Like

Truthfully, that may be a great conversation too.I have questions that don’t belong in this thread.

1 Like

Haha I’m very guilty of derailing threads. But it is a good question! I won’t start another thread… yet…

I think Brockers benefited greatly from playing next to Donald.

3 Likes

We save $1,000,000 if we cut Brockers next year. He’s not going anywhere.

2 Likes

I can’t even help it. LOL. Same.

1 Like

Keep him. We have nearly $60M in dead cap money coming off the books as well as the natural cap going up. He’s good to have around.

2 Likes

Makes me long for the days we had Suh next to Fairley… had injuries not derailed Fairleys career and eventual health issues… that was one the most formidable DT duos I’ve ever seen

Going back down memory lane…

2 Likes

Give me Godwin, ARob or Courtland Sutton in free agency and a one or two day 1/2 WRs and I think we’re golden Bud yeah I would like to resign Raymond as our PR and WR 4/5/6.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I think he could be a decent WR 3 or 4 and give you a big play every game for sure…

The Williams brothers in Minny were a brick wall too man!

1 Like

That was another cool duo!

What about the late 90s line of Porcher, Elliss, James Jones, and… I forget the other DE, maybe Scroggins? I feel like there was someone else…

But that late 90s team before and after Barry retired, so 98 and 99, we had a decent DL

It’s pretty wild how “svelte” Rogers looks there at 345lbs.

He and Hampton were something else as a college duo.

1 Like

I hated playing the Vikings because of those guys!!! Also I hated John randle… they were all damn good!

1 Like

I remember being at a game when Rogers and Big Daddy were standing next to each other on the sideline… and it was amazing how big they looked… even next to the O line guys. Just massive dudes.

Got to have a solid QB , before notably-better WR’s…what’s Goffs average throw…5-6 yards???

1 Like

Since you guys are going there (kinda)…
I like this pic, which surfaced today on twitter. Kind of reminds me of Manny Ramirez standing toe-to-toe with Albert Haynesworth.

5 Likes