Help is on the way

WAY before that. Remember Millen having 3 2nd round picks and blowing ALL of them on players that would have been taken much lower?

1 Like

Oh yeah

fuck me we really cant draft in the second for shit lol

The Alama-Francis draft… :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I can’t get behind a he was a first round talent.

He had 7 sacks and 16 TFL in 3 full years at Washington.

• Isaiah Buggs had 11 sacks and 17.5 TFL in 2 years in the SEC

A year out of football- no combine, no bench press for DL- I bet his back wouldn’t allow it so he “opted out”

2 Likes

To answer the OP, after tonight the NFC West is a 4-way tie @ 2-2. Also, Stafford looked like shit.

Oh well, more colorful magic beans…

tee-hee

Didn’t Washington have to play him as a nose tackle out of necessity though which affected his numbers. He was seen very much as a late day 1/early day 2 pick leading into the draft

1 Like

That draft dizon, the receiver from penn state the list goes on and on

Boss Bailey
Teddy Lehman
Shaun Cody
Daniel Bullocks
Drew Stanton
Alama-Francis
Jordan Dizon
Louis Delmas
Titus Young
Mikel Leshoure
Ryan Broyles

• D Slay
    Kyle Van Noy
    A Abdullah
    Ashawn Robinson
    Teez
    Kerryon Johnson
    J Tavaii
    D Swift
    Levi
    J Paschal

…. Wow- JUST WOW!

Alama-Francis S Cody A Robinson K Van Noy

Boss Bailey J Tavaii Teddy Lehman

D Slay D Bullocks L Delmas Teez

That would be our “all 2nd round D” using our last 14 second rounders. Lol

Qb-D Stanton
RB- Swift
FB- Leshoure
WR- T Young
WR- R Broyles
WR- Golladay
LT- Jonah Jackson
LG- Glasgow
C- Swanson
RG- Sternberg
RT- L Warford

Notice I had to borrow some 3rds to make an offense, and outside if Slay- our 3rds are better than any other 2nds

2 Likes

Solution. Never let the defense on the field. Master the onside kick. Score score and score with onside kicks after each score. O needs to stay on the field at all times. Control the time of possession on O. Thanks :sweat_smile: if the D has to come on, everyone rushes and beats the crap out of the QB. :hot_face:

1 Like

" Help is on the way." now where did I …hear…that…before …hmmmm?

Campbell said Paschal is 2-3 weeks away.

yeah i think both Jacobs and Paschal are after the Bye

maybe Cabinda aswell, and hopefully Jamo soon after

but Romeo is the real question mark rn

we havent heard anything on him lately

From an article above …

The issue, according to Campbell, is that some players are consistently not doing their individual jobs. When that happens, it creates a snowball effect, where teammates then try to overcompensate for that player, only for them to abandon their own job. That builds mistrust between the players and destroys team confidence.

This makes a lot of sense. Hopefully they can get guys in there who execute their assignments. That’ll go a long way.

1 Like

Orlovsky’s videos make me think otherwise. The schemes Glenn is putting out on the field don’t match the down and distance. It’s like he’s playing Madden and not a real football team.

6 Likes

They cleaned up a lot on defense last year
I’m going to hope they clean it up this year
The last game is totally concerning
The offense has far exceeded expectations and all we can talk about is that fucked up defense

Last game it was FUBAR

1 Like

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

3 Likes

Maybe that’s where he practices. haha

1 Like

Brockers just needs to be cut…he’s literally worthless at this point. I figured it was bad sign on Hard Knocks when he saw Dan doing up-downs and basically said “fuck that, you wont see ME doing that shit”…

1 Like

Dude he’s got 4 tackles in 4 games! How can you replace that production. lol he makes about a million per tackle.

2 Likes

Onwuzurike had a great week of Senior Bowl practices but sat out the game due to injury. That is probably where the issue started.