Herndon Hooker.....?

LOL - I could be auditioning for ZZ Top in 2 weeks. Mine grows fast too

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Thank you for being an ally Natty. It’s appreciated

Always, bro. Wish we could get a badge next to our name for the bald guys!
Such an awesome idea

1 Like

Years ago my nickname was amish farmer boy for how fast and long my beards were along with the chickens in the back yard. But, damn, fresh eggs every day beats the hell out of store bought.

Now, less hair up top and keep the beard trimmed but I can be full tilt amish or brewery style beard in 2-3 weeks.

2 Likes

Wise man!!

2 Likes

He’s a hippie long hair.

Yup - totally

2 Likes

I do think the Lions will take a QB this draft.

I just doubt it at 6OA … or even at 18OA. I just don’t think the Lions will send that message to Goff.

However round two is a different story. Hooker maybe a possibility if he lasts that far. Will he… I don’t know.

But as for Simms …. His rankings are terrible.

He had Kellen Mund ranked higher than Fields and Lance.

He had Jacob Eason as a top 10 pick.

He had Zach Wilson ahead of Trevor Lawrence.

Here’s an interesting article about how bad Simms is at making QB lists.

7 Likes

That raises a conundrum. If you can’t beat fresh eggs, how does one make a scramble?

1 Like

His Brady takes over the years have been a bit of a running joke too

Once the fresh eggs are done beating the hell out of store bought eggs you then beat the farm fresh/backyard eggs. They never see it coming every single time.

I’m lucky enough to know someone who keeps me supplied with fresh farm eggs. They have a variety of chickens. Some breeds of chicken eggs are better than others but all of them are better than store bought.

I learned that it’s super important to have the right diet for the chickens to get the best tasting eggs and my person actually makes their own feed so that they can avoid GMO feeds. As a result the eggs are super tasty and fluffier.

Highly recommend farm raised eggs over store bought.

2 Likes

Everything you say is spot on.
Rhode Island reds and Australorps were are two favorite breeds, both laid green eggs.
We had a pen we rotated throughout the yard with a little bit of organic feed. We had 20 birds at one point which meant during the long daylight hours we got 20 eggs a day, normally left 5-7dozen at church every Sunday…first come first serve. They were gone way before the service started, lol

2 Likes

That I can understand and appreciates when you bring evidence I can get behind the thought….thank you.

3 Likes

That reminds me of Sam I Am. Best salesman ever.
He never quits. He listens to the objections, and comes right back with a rehash.
When the customer relents and tries the product, they’re not just satisfied, they’re enthused!
Now, Sam has a customer for life and someone making the pitch for him.

So easy, even a child can understand it, and they do it, too!

1 Like

Maybe not even 48 or 55.

1 Like

Give me Jaren Hall in round 5

1 Like

Yeah but everybody had Malik, Corrall, Ridder as late 1 early 2 guys… they didn’t go til round 3

Hooker round 3 seems like a good spot

1 Like

He’ll be taken before the 4th rd especially by a team with a established qb and looking to move in another direction in a couple years imo.

Rarely do Holmes draft a player he has no insight on. That’s clearly not the case here. Both Holmes and Ray Agnew has intel on this kid as Holmes played football for NC A & T and Agnew is from Winston Salem. HH is from Greensboro.

I wouldn’t be shocked if we drafted HH. It could be requiring an additional draft pick or selecting him with a pick we currently have.

It’s not a knock on Goff but we’re so young and at some point we have to start playing our younger talented players i.e. Sewell etc. while trying field a quality team long term.

1 Like

But brother, not every class is the same. Why do people keep making the connection between AR15 and Willis and now the other qbs and this class…last year’s class sucked. The media hyped them up…but the this years class everyone is hyping them up…the NFL is high on them…I really don’t think Hooker makes past the first few picks in the 2nd in the worst case scenario.

3 Likes