Hock traded to Vikings

I hate we traded him to a rival team. But nice haul. Lions stop drafting te please.

2 Likes

wow that was pulling a bandaid fast ! so we should get a comp?

So hock two 4ths for a second this year and third next

Mmmmmmm

Need to think on it, but makes it so we dont have to a sign a massive contract with him

Lol, oh shit it just occured to me…now the Lions are guaranteed to take a TE with one of this year’s 1st’s
Tired Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

6 Likes

Just reiterating the comp. If TJ is who I think he is, the better value is in what he’s about to do to our division rivals cap.

A 2nd and a 3rd this year (if that’s what it is) is good value. Giving up a 4th (possibly 2 4ths) makes that less good.

1 Like

The full tank is clearly on…might as well trade Swift, AO, and Decker as well. We aint winning any time soon. Any dude making big money or about to make big money! Trade them!

Who would trade for AO?

4 Likes

I notice how nobody is talking about who is replacing him…like it matters.

2 Likes

Wonder if this also means Zylstra get’s the call up

1 Like

The tank is definitely on.

1 Like

This is why so many were a proponent of trading him, we don’t really feature our TEs, so why pay for one? We can get by with the other guys for now.

5 Likes

Hey he had 6 picks last year, might get a 7th, he’s not even trying on the field.

who lines up in 13 personnel more than the Lions?

I don’t think trading a TE who has been a non-factor half if not most of the time is a signal that they’re going to trade everybody now. It’s clear that he wasn’t working in this offense so might as well rip off the band aid and get some value for him. Is Brock Wright that much of a downgrade? I’m not so sure.

3 Likes

We get a 2nd and 4th,
Vikes get Hock, his cap hit, a 4th and conditional 4th

1 Like

The race between us and Carolina continues.
Who’s next on the move?

1 Like

He’s on pace for 900 yards and 8 TD’s this year! To me it signifies the tank couldn’t be more on. We are trying to pick 1st overall.

2 Likes

Most of which occurred in 1 game. How many games has Hockenson won for the Lions?

I’m meh on the value of the trade but I understand why it was done.

4 Likes

They get the player and we swap draft picks over the next two years. (4th for a 2nd and 4th for a 3rd).

Minny replaces Zack Rudolph.

1 Like

So i take back the hock going to vikings post

I thought i made one in the other thread with hock going to bucs, but i guess i imagined it

I am dummy lmao

2 Likes