Hock traded to Vikings

I think we could get a 4th and maybe lucky to get a 3rd

I got no issues with it at all. Hock is decent, not great. I don’t believe in paying TE’s big money, my point is simple we got worse today, which helps us in the future. Tank mode is here, best to embrace it. We are going 1-16

Why is the heck are we the ones throwing in a conditional 4th rounder. You trade within the division, the team taking the player should be throwing in conditional picks to us.

1 Like

This makes more sense than what RapSheet reported.

1 Like

I’m happy with the value bc I don’t think he was worth what we would have had to pay. I’ll be happy if the Vikes sign him to a mega deal.

Things I’m not happy about:
-TE’s own us so expect Hock to abuse us twice a year
-we couldn’t fall out of a boat in 2nd round and hit water
-hard to preach changing a culture when you can’t win and now are selling off talent.

4 Likes

Well we are loading up for a big draft with all those top 100 picks.

2 Likes

@detroit1811 answered that question nicely in the post that followed yours.

The tank is 100% on

2 Likes

Agree.

Let the James Mitchell era begin.

5 Likes

Brad Skol F$cked them

3 Likes

maybe we get a comp pick tossed in to…

$536K this year, $9.4M next year.

9 Likes

Oh I’m with you. I have thought the staff didn’t care what happened this year anyway and was focused on next two season.

1 Like

My want for 2 cbs this draft looks brighter now and much more likely now

1 Like

Oh for sure, but Hock wasn’t preventing the tank so I’d rather get the beans, extra cap space to fill other needs (defense, hello) and prevent from overpaying a TE who wasn’t going to be featured in the offense.

1 Like

So true. All of it.

4 Likes

I think it was all a lie, B. Holmes said it wasn’t a rebuild it was a retool. Then Sheila said last week it was a teardown before the rebuild. They lied to try to keep ticket sales high, but the goal the whole time seems to have been tanking.

They are going to cut Goff in the offseason as well, I can already see it. That saves like 20 mill and we will draft a QB in the 1st round to sell more hope and hype around a possible new franchise QB.

8 Likes

I want to know what the condition is. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah, its very clear they are tanking now tbh

We going bryce 1st pick arent we lol

We are the new sam heinke 76ers

2 Likes

I’m not totally surprised they traded him, but to the Vikings? Like @Usi05 said… ugh it’s gonna be hard watching him rip us a new one twice a year, because you know he will…

2 Likes