Hockenson Injury

Yeah, I do too. I mean, how long do you wear a boot for if you have “ankle surgery”? And how long before you can even walk right, let alone run, stop, start, cut, spin, etc?

I’ve seen him call out refs before. I’ve seen him get pissy with questions about play-calling in interviews. I’ve also seen him forgo the call from coaches and win the game on his own sheer guts that the game would have been over had he failed (ala Dallas).

In terms of winning a meaningful game… Man, the same argument that every Stafford critic refers to when trying to prove the QB shitty. The fact people overlook the complete shit of a team we’ve put around him as a whole year in and year out blows my mind. We had one year where he had a “quality” team with a great defense in 2011 and still couldn’t stop the Saints from putting up like 40+, whatever it was. Pretty bad when you only get one legit shot in your 11 year career and it passes you by due to a meltdown on D.

edit I’ll even edit here and say 2014 may have had some form of a shot but we all know how that worked out. We had the game won. Never know where we might be if the refs didn’t bend us over without lube.

To me hockenson is Jeff George . Wasted picks , Patricia didn’t even have balls to say I want a defensive player . All personal and emotional picks wasted as usual . Tabor got his life back , don’t have to listen to Patricia’s theory , just play football and have fun

It is really obvious you never played anything. I am starting to think you never watched anything either.

I play multiple sports and I know what leadership means especially in post season . I am surprised nobody here played pro football .

1 Like

Out of curiousity, do youcasually work into any conversation that you scored 4 touchdowns in the city championship game?

1 Like

I have not even played flag football . Bowling and table tennis I play

1 Like

Bowling is not a sport

1 Like

Polk high football rules!

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Lol. Bowling is absolutely a sport. I am not a competitive bowler and never have been, but it’s a sport. It takes more skill to be a bowler than to be any kind of distance runner/cyclist/ swimmer.

Do you not consider golf a sport? Do you not consider NASCAR a sport??? Darts?

Yep. Agree. You can certainly tell who hasn’t played sports on here, or at least not at a moderately high level. Basically anyone who supports Patricia hasn’t played sports.

Hahahahaha…this is a genius take .
I will wait for others first …yet another Iggy arson attempt, those guys starting the fire usually lurk around to watch it burn…text book actually.

Iggchit.

1 Like

I was joking before going to bed to see if you guys are going to make fun of me . I play team games like volleyball, field hockey and scocer . Bowling and table tennis are like appetizer games for me. I read jiggy as a player and his passion, we can not accept losing at any level

You and iggy are olympians in the sport of trolling.

It looks like Hock is going to work out with Tony Gonzalez this offseason. Gonzalez sees him as a future All Pro…but what the hell does he know better than a bunch of internet guys…lol

As a former first-round pick,Tony Gonzalez had 33 receptions for 368 yards and two touchdowns in 16 games as a rookie. Hockenson, selected No. 8 overall by the Lions last year, posted an nearly identical stat line, hauling in 32 passes for 367 yards and two scores. The primary difference being Hockenson did it in 12 games, before suffering a season-ending ankle injury.

Hock also suffered an injury when he landed on his head and it looked like he was gone for the season. He missed zero games with that (concussion?) because of the bi-week. They obviously were very careful with him after that.

You morons declaring victory have shit for brains. Hock is a stud.

The team had a disastrous season and Hock is an easy whipping boy for a lot of posters because of injuries. He’s 22 and has everything you could want in a TE. By the time he’s 25, I predict you won’t hear anyone complaining about picking a TE @8 (except maybe Iggy and ESPNbaby)

1 Like

As if I didn’t know… like not expecting the sun to rise today…

Now chess is a sport…

Make jiggy the gm and add me as assistant gm. We will make waves . See you all in the downtown parade where you guys will be chanting our names and staying in line for auto graphs