Hockenson is the Home Run pick we have been waiting for

I am definitely going to disagree here. Tavaiā€™s ceiling is a guy who can literally do every single thing a linebacker can ever be asked to do. Play inside, play outside, play the run, cover and even rush the passer. If Tavai is able translate the potential he showed in college to the pro level, he literally has no weakness and would be able to be used however the coaching staff seeā€™s fit for the matchup that week.

Greedyā€™s ceiling is a really good cover corner who turns the ball over. Thatā€™s a good thing to have, but his ceiling does not include being a complete package or a puzzle piece the coaches can do various things with.

It was interesting watching guys chase Kyler Murray in the open field last week. But when it was Tavai on the pass rush, he hunted him down like it was nothing.

Hmmmā€¦interesting. Tavai went from the WTF pick with limited speed to a guy with a high ceiling and canā€™t do no wrong. Alrighty then.

2 Likes

Lol, yes indeed.

1 Like

He was who he was, nothing about that changed. Knowing who the F he was is what changed. Quinn saw it and acted on it.

2 Likes

HOCKA HOCKA!

bd3e1ed

4 Likes

That picture is going to keep me awake tonight!

3 Likes

Haha that is one creepy picture! Even includes the hat

1 Like

I wish his face looked like that. Imagine seeing that running over the middle or blocking. Man that fade alone would be worth millions on the field.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s some funny shit right there.

1 Like

1 Like

I advised waiting for him to do in more than once before you get his bust ready in Canton?

Itā€™s nice to win a football game

1 Like

They had to keep Hock on the line as a blocker most of the game. He was only targeted 3 times for the game.

2 Likes

A TE worthy of the number that he wearsā€¦

To me the #88 is as special as #20 to this organization, and itā€™s looking early on as though Hock justifies his jersey number.

1 Like

We had zero sacks today and won ā€¦ keep him there baby!!

9aa7059

4 Likes

That T-shirt is hilarious

1 Like

He has drawn a couple false start penalties. He needs to figure that out.

1 Like

Gv[quote=ā€œXmark, post:75, topic:1278, full:trueā€]
They had to keep Hock on the line as a blocker most of the game. He was only targeted 3 times for the game.
[/quote]

Any body that is disappointed that TJ didnā€™t catch more yesterday just doesnā€™t get it.

I would never have one of our receivers on my fantasy team because they are gonna take turns being the poison the other team picks when we say ā€œPick your poisonā€

Last week TJ over 100 yards and TD. This week Galloday over 100 yards and TD.
Next week it will probably be Jones with a big day.

The fact that the other team has to account for TJ at all times opens it up for the other guys. Guaranteed one of the reasons for Gallodayā€™s big day, besides the fact he is really good is that the Chargers watched our game film from Week 1 v AZ and said ā€œWe canā€™t let that kid do that to usā€ as part of their gameplan

This team is not 2012 Lions where they fed every pass to Megatron and he set the individual record for receiving yards. Throw Danny A Into the mix and we are very balanced with pass catchers

3 Likes

Yeah, I think Hock was covered by another receiver on the line and looked back at Staff on one play and got called for it. Not sure of the other instance.