Hockey season!

Probably in another 3 years.
They have some pieces, but still need another two guys who can put it pass the goalie.
And a few more defense of players.
Tigers and wings are very close to being back in the playoffs

2 Likes

Mo Seider… his middle name should be Dickens.

Fist Pump Success GIF

3 Likes

I agree man. Fun to watch these guys grow and Stevie build the team. Hey Hey Hockeytown is on the up!

My youngest son went to a game this year I’m jealous I need to get to one. Can’t top him tho, his first wings game in a suite. Girlfriends dad and mom took him. I guess I need to make nice with them Lol

2 Likes

Is this Seider?? What is he, 12?? Damn he looks SO young.

1 Like

Hockey is weird like that… when the top talent makes to the show at age 18 or 19.

My son played junior hockey prior to college hockey… and we go to games and the guys look huge. The extra 3 inches on skates is part of it… and the pads add a bit as well… and they get out of the locker room and it looks like a high school prom. Have been there for years… but still throws me for a second when you see them off ice.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Speaking of hockey, did you guys see this goal!

1 Like

Oh my goodness that was insane. He is so good.

Maybe we can get Ken Holland to trade him to us for, I dunno, a couple late rd picks and Dekeyser?:rofl:

2 Likes

I see bad defense more than anything. Embarrassing, really.

Wings vs. my Oilers on Tuesday, looking forward to it. I’ve been telling Oiler fans to not underestimate this Wings team. I hope the team doesn’t take them lightly.

Seider was/is my favourite prospect in the league. Not only does he have all the tools to be a #1 Dman but he plays with an old school mean streak. Love that guy

2 Likes

Seider ahead of Lindstrom…Raymond slightly behind Yzerman and ahead of Federov…Thru Nov 7.

LOVE THIS GRAPH !!!

2 Likes

Raymond reminds me of Yzerman, not just because he’s a righty but the way he skates and plays… I dunno, he just looks like a 19 year old Yzerman. Maybe it’s my old brain making things up though too…

And if he turns out anything like Yzerman or Fedorov we will all be very happy!

1 Like

Wings are playing a great game tonight against one of the better teams early in the season. Love their energy tonight!

ouch… that McDavid guy strikes again.

He is great no doubt…

Lets hope the wings can hold on to this one.

1 Like

Great win

1 Like

Awesome win for sure!!! They played a great game from start to finish.

Seider is going to be a superstar and make a lot of players around him better

1 Like
  1. Champion level effort right there.

2. How did I miss that opportunity. I’m slipping.

Slip Fail GIF

2 Likes

thanks!.. I was pretty astonished by the lack of “likes” it got at first… but I guess it may be tough to get traffic in the hockey thread on Sunday.

1 Like