Hopkins to Detroit?

I Dont Know What To Do Oh No GIF by Mashed

I didn’t even know he was traded. LOL

Yea swapped 7th round picks and are paying most of his salary. Another Kenny G type of WR signing. Gotta be careful when you start throwing big bucks around.

2 Likes

If The Lions want him I’m all for it. Can’t imagine it’s anything but a 1 year deal but Holmes is the man and you never know. Crazy that the Lions are now a destination for players.

3 Likes

Aaron Wilson](https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL)
@AaronWilson_NFL

#Cardinals officially released DeAndre Hopkins

Last ditch effort to find a trade partner over the weekend failed.

Hopkins free to sign anywhere he wants for whatever he wants.

3 Likes

Do you guys know Dan Campbell?
Any hint of turd smell and Campbell flushes it. I’d put the chances of signing Hopkins at the same as drafting Carter. 0.0

And I doubt Hopkins has any interest in Detroit anyway. It’ll be one of the heavy hitters. Kansas City (most likely), Buffalo or Philly and don’t tell me about salary cap. That means nothing, those teams will restructure/cut or whatever it takes to make room.

5 Likes

I misremember/miss stuff sometimes too, man

3 Likes

If he’s not smart enough to know Detroit IS one of the heavy hitters, we definitely don’t want him.

In the words of McVay…not everyone can let their balls hang. Or something like that…

I think the Lions should atleast try. Its a move that could put them over the top. Similar to the Rams adding Miller and OBJ. Let em hang Detroit

Rotum GIF

1 Like

How many in the NFL world and here had Goff pegged as a :poop: upon the initial trade?

If the other teams are not guiding this young man right, maybe we can.

I have to clue but when we start labeling people…. We have to be careful imho…

Carter is one person, Hoff is another person and This man is…. Another person. All have to be looked at and assessed individually…. And just like draft data, we fans have no true knowledge of what’s going on behind the scenes….

Just me being me…. :+1::heart::upside_down_face::pray::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hoff wasn’t bad, I always preferred Pam!

David Hasselhoff Cali GIF by Baywatch

3 Likes

Sometimes big thumbs are a good thing! :laughing:

sacha baron cohen cj GIF

2 Likes

I do think the Lions need another WR. I’m not convinced Hopkins is the answer we need.

5 Likes

Goff was never a turd though. As far as I know, there were never issues with him as being a difficult teammate, lazy habits, diva behavior.

This regime likes a specific type of player and at the forefront of that is a player that lives and breathes football.
The moment I see “lazy practice habits”, I immediately cross him off of Campbell’s wish list.
The fact that they’re apparently “doing their homework” in Hopkins indicates to me that they smell a turd possibility, just like with Carter when they did their homework and didn’t like what they saw/heard.

3 Likes

He tried to pipe the Coaches wife for crying out loud!

Sorta agree with that too. Hopkins might be a little too good for what Detroit Lions are used too. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sarcasm??? Lol

Using the turd hole!

I don’t know anything about his character. All I know is that when he plays he is arguably the best WR in the game.

1 Like