How about Baker Mayfield to the Lions? - ProFootballTalk

Who did that? Pretty sure everyone was surprised to see that staff get a shot at a third season.

Well not many now that’s forsure Lol because today everyone knew all along Quintricia was bad. This happens with almost every hire also.

William Clay Ford did it … shrug.

1 Like

And to think….some Lions fans don’t want Watson

He’s better than Boyle, I would take him if the Browns were giving him away.

You are taking about constructive criticism. There is care and empathy behind it to some level bc they want what’s best for you.

There is a difference.

Roderick Marinellovsky?

The problem is he’s scheduled to make 18.5 mill next year. He can’t be a backup with that contract.

1 Like

If I did I was Correct I do Notice Difference between a Coach an Player Not sure what you saying other than maybe you don’t know difference.

But honestly I can admit when my opinion is wrong unlike some on this board. oh Mouse if that shoe fits wear it :grinning:

Mayfield requested a trade, Browns said nope.

Cleanup in aisle 5…

1 Like

I cannot believe how badly the Browns handled this situation.

4 Likes

I don’t know how anyone could not expect him to request a trade with the stuff that’s been said in the last what 48hrs about him?

1 Like

The actual tweet…

Cleveland is reverting back to their chaos ways. If you’re going to go after Watson, and you have someone like Mayfield on staff, you better make sure it’s a for sure trade. Now they have a mess on their hands

1 Like

I’d only take Baker if he promised to plant a Lions flag in the middle of Lambeau.

1 Like

Wont kill our cap since we’re not signing anyone else. lol

If you said about any Lions head coach other than Buddy Parker or George Wilson you would be a 100% wrong!

Some team is going to get a deal on Baker with all the signings in the last couple of days.

1 Like

I think so too.

THIS!