Hutch @ 1OA

That would have been absolutely true last season, not seeing it this year.

Probably the same way Green Bay will next year, lots of uncalled holding.

1 Like

I was thinking back a few years when I had thought…
and turns out… from 2002 to 2016… Iowa beat UofM 7 times in 11 games. I didn’t realize it was that bad.

2002… UofM was 6-1 with only a close loss to Notre Dame. And Iowa clobbered UofM 34-9 at the big house. It was awful.

UofM barely lost to OSU that year also… so they were fairly close to a great year… but Iowa just steamrolled us.

They simply don’t have the weapons on O. I feel bad for Tyler Goodson, on another team he’s the real deal.

Not sure about drafted players and all that but the best college football is in the SEC.

I heard on the Ticket today that if the Rams keep sucking, the pick to the Lions might move up to the point where they can take Hutchinson and … Ojabo. :scream: :flushed:

3 Likes

Those cats think we’re going Hutch #1 overall?

Followed by the best WR on the board @ 33, I could get behind that.

If we move up to like 14 or something, I can get down with that.

What I don’t wanna do is root against The Rams, so we can pick 28th, instead of 30th…something like that. I never imagined the Rams would have a drop-off like this.

1 Like

Pretty sure the Rams didn’t either.

Very true.

I’ve actually tried to mock this, but Ojabo always gets picked ahead of the 2nd pick. Not that any simulated mock means a damn thing rn

There is a lot of hope in this. Not saying it’s misguided. It’s just that Romeo will be coming off a torn Achilles which he will have to explode off of all game. McNeill has been a little disappointing tbh. Several teams ran up the A gap at will with him at NT. I know others have responsibilities but that’s a lot of snaps in the middle and not being able to affect it. Levi, needs to take a big step up in consistency. He seems to allow himself to get washed out of way too many plays for what we need for him. That would be to wreck pockets and make plays behind the los. JOk I do have high hopes for, but again do you pass on a Hutch or KT up top because you have Romeo and JOk?

1 Like

And I’m not sure a second edge rusher is the best use of that pick, anyway. Especially if you believe at all in the Okwara brothers.

On the other hand, the idea of keeping Hutchinson and Ojabo together, wreaking havoc …
And the Lions DID double up on D-tackles last draft …

2 Likes

Alim has been solid.

Levi has not.

Not me. :wink:

1 Like

Quick challenge… Name 5 DTs or interior DL with more tackles per snap played than Levi.

3 Likes

Take BPA

I was pretty shocked by that stat…

Still doesnt mean he is doing his job.

If he was doing his job that well…he would be playing more.

Do you believe the coaches are making all the right choices???