Yes

screen shot for documentation… :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Have you seen Levi PFF score?

I don’t look at PFF scores. ever.

1 Like

Why not?

I don’t trust them.
Have seen scores in past that don’t pass the eyeball test.

Well you don’t trust PFF and you dont trust the Lions staff…

Who do you trust?

Bald dudes (especially Holmes)

2 Likes

1st… Havenstein is most recent example… got a good PFF score against Titans but played like dog shit… per the usual.

2nd… I trust my own eyes… and I trust but verify most former players and scouts that I read.

I don’t take anybody’s word without watching some film to see if I agree…

So Levi has been good?

Hes been better as of late but nothing to write home about in my opinion. Maybe with more PT and expectations set on him he will live up this potential?

TBD… he is a rookie interior DL.

They rarely have great… or even good… rookie seasons.
Considering he is making tackles at a very good rate per snap… and also now top 30 in sacks per snap amongst DTs… I certainly don’t see any reason to panic.

I have been calling for him and McNeill to lose a few pounds to be quicker because I think they both can be disruptive and they both have the natural play strength to hold up against the run even when lighter than others … so I hope that eventually happens.

1 Like

Levi is for sure overweight…or he needs to turn all that jelly into muscle

A perfect body model for him to replicate would be Suh

I definitely look at them. But I will never rely on them. You gave some examples and I will give you another one that’s completely Lions related. Brandon Pettigrew was one of the best blocking TEs in the NFL. That was his “thing.” He used to get surprisingly low PFF scores, even as it related to blocking. While other TEs who were not good blockers would get higher scores. Well, we all know that PFF doesn’t care about the assignment. So while Pettigrew was blocking Julius Peppers 1 on 1 on the front side of the play where the block was crucial…a TE who was blocking on the backside of plays or just helping with double teams is viewed exactly the same.

Levi is 75. That game is, what, 2 weeks ago?

1 Like

At this point its pretty clear he’s being intentionally obtuse in many of his posts. It doesn’t rise to the point of being considered full blown trolling, but its a lite version of it that each person who engages with him should know is going on.

2 Likes

If you read …phunnypharm is the one who brought it up…not myself. Now you’re faulting me?

That’s rather odd…

Maybe you were talking about Phunnypharm??

If not,.maybe you should read all my posts and not be so selective.

I just post my opinion.

Btw…take a look at Levi at Washington and in his “path to the draft” YouTube videos…

He has gained weight. I know because watched a lot of Levi games and really liked him in the draft. Just as Holmes did. I also know he has been a disappointment up to this point. But that doesnt mean he cant pick it up and get it together.

I have read your posts. That’s the problem.

2 Likes

Well, I am sorry you feel that way.

Dude, just in this thread you have said some things that are totally outrageous. “Hutchinson’s lack of athleticism is alarming”, cut Decker and save money, Sewell hasnt been good at mirroring pass rushers, your take on Myles Garrett and Stingley, “I just post my opinion” is correct, sadly it’s an opinion with little merit.

3 Likes

Don’t forget Levi had to work through an injury in TC and the Lions have brought him along slowly.