I think we beat the Bears on TDay

at this point we really need to start asking ourselves if the score, or attendance will be higher for these home games.

The fact that Jared Goff can’t do this is the reason we’re 0-8 and why we’re going 0-17 while losing the T-day game.

I tried to tell everyone.

Yep. He didn’t count on Detroit doubling up on defensive lineman.

tom brady can’t do that either. And except for the talent and superbowl rings goff is just like brady.

I stand by what I said. They were doing better against the run. The problem in the eagles game was they switched up assignment. Brockers played the majority of the game at the nose. He doesn’t hold up well there. They need to leave penisini and McNeil to handle that role. Brockers is much better at the 5.

so that’s even worse that we didn’t adjust. Sounds like Harbaugh is our head coach at least for the philly game.

The fact that Fields had <200 yards passing and >100 yards rushing is not a good sign for his pro development.

I know you have your man crush, but the lack of a running quarterback is not a problem in the pro game, let alone the problem for this team.

I’m not saying any of that. What I’m saying is that if Fields was on this team and given his running ability, we would’ve scored 20 against the Vikings and Ravens.