I will take more kneecaps and grit

I’m not in any mood to keep this going, I barely got any sleep and have to drive 30 miles to get my granddaughter on her school bus this morning before 8am , hauling my daughter’s laundry since she’s the Queen of stuffing 60 pounds of clothes in a garbage bag …# her laundry. this morning, she has three bags.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve gotten two hours sleep. Chronic neck pain. I sleep in two to three hour increments.
I feel ya.

1 Like

me to but for going pee 3-4 times a night. wake up 2 am -go, get back in bed it it reset, @4 am …get back up before I wet my bed…ahhhh sleep. Oh damn 6:18 am half awake----stumble into the bathroom…back to bed * if able to sleep* 50% “■■■■ it I’m awake.” thing I have going…

1 Like

Then, there are the times I go to bed and my wife is already there asleep and she has decided her half of the bed is the middle half, and won’t budge. I don’t ride the edge well.:rofl:

1 Like

Same as yesterday - force DJ to throw and create some big plays like against Erin and Bears. Jones isn’t better than Fields just coaching is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.