I would be fine if the Lions don't win a Superbowl

this would be pretty frustrating for me. Put one SB in there, then I’m fine.

We are in a group of 12 that have never won a Super Bowl. We’re also in a group of 4 that have never been to a Super Bowl. Lets get out of both groups.

That was basically a NFC Championship. That would be nice, too.
I want to see a Super Bowl win, and I know this team is built for it.

hulk hogan wrestling GIF

Pretty sure Holmes is going to trade up to 15 and take Darius Robinson.

What pick do the vikings have? That’s most likely where we will be picking.

13a1be8d2281743a7808e2b9ed83ca60

1 Like

Whats with the shit talking? You can put an “LOL” or say “love ya” still isn’t cool. I don’t think it’s funny. Because all your names are cool right? My name represents me, what I believe, and a little bit of a personal thing. It also represents slicing, and dicing demons.

If you all wanna talk football let’s talk football. Don’t discriminate, and don’t get personal. I won’t tolerate it. In person this would be a serious issue. And I ask the mods to step in. Read the rules of this forum.

I apologize if I read this wrong, but if that last statement refers to me, go look up who was pounding the table for RB, LB, and TE while being attacked for it by you shit heads. Guess what happened? Yeah, in that order.

Maybe I should have my own press conference like BH did bashing you fools.

Mic drop

I read this as:

I’ll buy some condoms, but I’m cool if I don’t have sex.

Wow that’s like getting engaged 25 times but never making it to the alter. That would be even a bigger disappointment, ask Buffalo how they feel about that, they there not happy just going. Now that team is the butt of a lot of NFL jokes. Nobody talks about they went four times in a row, they laugh and talk about going four times and never winning.

I would be fine if Catholic Ninja didn’t ever post here again.
i-would-christy

1 Like

for someone who is highly supportive of the code of conduct…ehhh???

Gibby was the #1 guy I wanted to target if they thought Carter was not a culture fit… I know you are not talking directly to me, but the blanket statement “you shitheads” & “fools”…well, that leads me to believe you have more “demons” to “slice and dice”.
We all have work to do, some more than others.

Reference to “giving press conferences” & “mic drops” to the intellectually less fortunate may be a sign you need to look in the mirror and see what your own ego is doing?

You sure about that? LOL

I mean, ‘pound the table’ might be a bit hyperbolic, but he did want us to draft a rb in the first round and a lb in the 2nd round, so 2 out of 3 ain’t bad.

Ah, I guess he wasn’t as bad as I had thought. He wrote that we should take defense with the first 2 picks. then wrote a write-up about Bijan and then followed it up with drafting Bijan. I read it as he wanted Bresee with our #6 pick and missed where he wanted Bijan first and then Bresee, although I don’t recall having 2 firsts and 2 seconds to begin the draft, did we?..I think that’s where I got confused. Anyways, nothing about a TE there though.

And perverted…

pervert GIF

1 Like

Wow, I have never seen anyone miss the joke so wildly, although I guess I was being a pisser. It was just wordplay man

1 Like

I’d rather the lions lose the NFCCG then be in the SB and lose to the Chiefs.

That was towards Thats2 because I know he doesn’t like Darius Robinson. Don’t put me in the middle of your feud.

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like