If the Lions are eliminated

TBH just cheer for great games that come down to the last play each time.
Don’t really have a favorite.

1 Like

We only cheer for 1 team in my house!
Go Lions!

1 Like

I put $10 on the packers a week ago to win it all. I have bad luck on betting so the jinx is on.

1 Like

Pistons

Oh God no… so sick of Brady, he doesn’t even deserve to be in the playoffs with that shit record. Clinched the division at 8-8. I’m jealous I know.

1 Like

Seahawks. It means the Lions beat the Packers—assuming Seattle won. Would love to watch the media spin in their grave over ARodg and the Packers missing out. And my dad grew up in Seattle. The

2 Likes

It has to be bills, they are the only team who plays pre season finalie with us, no rivilary so far

1 Like

In 1971 Detroit Lions player Chuck Hughes died of a heart attack on the field during a game and the game was continued.

michael jackson dancing GIF
You Been Hit By * You Been Struck By A Smooth Criminal.

Minnesota is my second favorite team, but, I’m under no illusions.
What the hell is wrong with me?

Time to undergo some evaluations, for sure.

4 Likes

Packers fans, Vikes fans…

GIF by Giphy QA

3 Likes

You know if the Seahawks win and then we go destroy the Packers, it’ll be a travesty. We’ll have had our best team (IMHO or at least most well rounded) in thirty plus years sit on the sidelines instead of getting into the dance. They’ll have done something not even the 2014 team with Suh, Stafford, and Calvin could do. Win at Lambeau the last game of the year vs Rodgers.

4 Likes

Bengals because zac Taylor is a husker or Buffalo.

Ending the Packers season on their home field would still be pretty ■■■■■■■ great!

3 Likes

I agree with Fermented. It would suck knowing that you are better than at least 3 of the teams that made it.
Fuel for next year’s fire! If we’re denied this year, I pity the league in September.
Go ahead. Let Hutch, Houston, Pascal, Alim, Commish, Rock, Rodrigo stew for 9 months. It would be better for the leagues Olines if we used tactical nukes. At least, they’d only have to live threw it once.

[quote=“farmerted, post:54, topic:20505”]
We’ll have had our best team (IMHO or at least most well rounded) in thirty plus years sit on the sidelines instead of getting into the dance.
[/quote[]]

We will have a dance this year, whether it’s playoffs or not… and we’ll learn a ton from it (already have). These cats’ll dance like MC Hammer next year!

Best team we’ve ha d in decades…until next year! :facepunch: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Mafia!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3mvDQwgmVGM

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.