If we beat Kansas City, what happens?

Prefer the win after the bye against GB. Thats like two wins instead of one.

4 Likes

Because he’s never played on the road in Detroit!

Shake’n’Bake!

1 Like

I am greedy I want both wins. I do think we at least go 1-1 over the next two games.

1 Like

We would have one more victory.

Otherwise, who cares?

We beat New England last year, too. Whoop-dee-doo.

1 Like

Any kind of win vs KC, no matter how ugly, would be more than a moral victory. After all, KC and Mahomes are the media “can do no wrong” darlings.

I prefer to win both games.

1 Like

I like this guy!

1 Like

Beef o’real man. Slay is hurt or probably won’t be 100% - Mahomey is going to shred us. We’re in for a brutal game. We will have to cash in whatever leprechauns we have left just to keep it close

However KC is arguably the best team in the league so let’s not feel too bad about that in advance

Nooooo… Please, no.

2 Likes

Has anybody talked to Goalpost?

1 Like

If the Lions beat the Chiefs it is just 1 win. We play 2 division opponents in a row after that in much more important games.

I’d take this rather than a win over KC. Win division games, baby, the rest will take care of itself.

1 Like

Well, it you’re going to drop one, it’s better to be outside the division and outside the conference. Although with that tie it’s not likely any tiebreakers will come into play. I go into every game hoping for a win and once in awhile expecting it, but this week will be a tough one. I think the Lions are going to show improvement, but improving enough to beat the Chiefs is a tall order.

1 Like

With both Slay and Melvin appearing on the injury report, the likelihood that both will be 100% by Sunday is probably not good. That makes the task even more difficult.

This is interesting and plays right into what Richard Sherman said about a defense not being able to communicate as well at home. The Chiefs put a ton of window dressing in their formations, shifts and motions that requires a lot of communication from the defense to adjust to.

Beating KC would give the Lions Legitimacy. Baltimore was pretty competitive with KC and I think it made people see Baltimore as legitimate. Beating KC would put the other teams in the division on notice. I get the sense that the media and fan bases at our competitors don’t yet respect us. Here in Minny they believe they are twice the team GB is regardless that they just lost to them. Fans here think they are going to the SB? The Lions have a better record and played a tougher schedule so far and Lions fans are expecting a collapse?

Very credible win that could give this team the belief that they absolutely belong

At half-time.

1 Like

Ok - I shudder thinking this…

Bears took thier QB #2 in 2017… same draft PM was taken by K.C… thank God they missed on this kid!!