I'll admit it.... I care more about winning the Division than a SB right now-

I’ll give you a 8.6 out of 10 for your attempt. If you were able to slip in a Stafford comparison or two, you would have graded higher. Also, if you can somehow bring Goff’s lady friend images into the reply, guaranteed 10 every time.

3 Likes

IDK anytime I see them pics shit goes up to at least on 11 them pics alone. Damm I miss them pics.

You are very welcome to your opinion. It doesn’t mean I have to share it with you.

2 Likes

…& it felt like shit. Marinellie had a great start one year, & it felt like a house of cards. Lots of things falling the right way, including unforced turnovers.

our wins were unimpressive & felt very “last year’s vikings”
It was a house of cards that tumbled a week or 2 earlier in the season than last year’s vikings
Not as good as the vikings team, but similar principle…it wasn’t real.

1 Like

Speaking of LB depth…

…I’d like to get some depth in Goff’s lady friend if you know what I’m saying.

jiggity GIF

2 Likes

they are here any time….
and if that shit goes up to 11…. you ought to have an onlyfans page for it…. :rofl::sunglasses::wink:

https://twitter.com/lionsfanreport/status/1467650847379271683?s=20

2 Likes

Yeah that’s my favorite right there.
toy story cup GIF

3 Likes

At 6-3 two more wins against bad teams would have won the division

1 Like

…in a season where NFCN opposing QBs were hurt too. We underperformed that entire year. Squeaking into the playoffs & getting slaughtered would have been under achieving. Our coaches were TERRIBLE that year. I wanted us to miss playoffs, because it would have been just enough to get the underachiever to retain his job.

Leadership has sucked for decades here…
Fiiiiinally we have it right.
Campbell is a generationally awesome HC. He will be in the HOF. Talk about conjecture, projection, hypothesis…whatever. Watch and see.

3 Likes

The worst thing about that season is that I was at the Dallas game (I live in Phoenix) and was sitting in front of some pretty annoying Dallas fans. I left before the end of the game as I was getting SOL vibes and had to watch the end of the game in front of a TV at a sports bar a block or so from Ford Field.

Well thank Matt His performance the last several games was the biggest reason we missed the playoffs and didn’t take the division

I personally still liked Schwartz and Linehan. And with better QB play that year or the next year they win a division and maybe a SB

I wish you the best of luck on this journey. You’re going to need it.

And yes, she’s hot as hell, but she really was pumped for us to win a single football game after 10 straight losses, she could hardly believe we won a game. haha we have come along way since then, and that was only 15 or 16 months ago. Since that beach video we have won 11 more games.

1 Like

imagine the super bowl celebration…?

1 Like

A single playoff win, get the camera rolling! :wink:

1 Like

Lomas whiffed on a block so Mitchell would get canned. Was this that?

Matt was not the problem, or a problem on that team. He’s the strongest link, aside from the 2 years where we actually had a great defense.

I don’t know if you truly remember the end of that season but he was brutal down the stretch. You got your wish too. The new regime was brought into fix Staffords mechanics and reel in the turnovers

Which is a bummer too. I liked Caldwell but do you really think if Schwartz were kept we draft Ebron over Donald?

I love him as a man. Waaaayy too conservative as a coach. Love how he uses his best player ( Stafford ) to win.

Shorts had to go. He was awful on the offensive side of the ball. Once Best went down, his offenses were awful.

Because a guy from Bleacher report believes what you believe won’t change my opinion either. That’s just some guy that watches the same game as you & me…likely less football knowledge, especially as it pertains to the Lions.

Interestingly he may have been conservative with Stafford but wasn’t conservative when coaching the Colts or calling the offense for the Ravens. Those offenses were unleashed. I think he had orders to reign in Stafford after the 2013 disaster

Well you can ignore the author and look at the QB stats for the last 7 games. Those aren’t opinion

1 Like

He was —> extremely…until the end of the game, when he let Matt win games for him. Exactly what they did

LOL → exactly. They’re just out of context.