Im tired of coaching losing games

This team plays too hard to have coaches do that to them.

2 Likes

Bad play call on 3d and 1. Low percentage play.

2 Likes

We aren’t in the game without the aggressive play calling at the end of the 1st half. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Maybe the defense getting a stop with 28 seconds was the bigger issue.

16 Likes

Meh, there’s a difference between aggresive and smart

3 Likes

Im actually more upset about the field goal on 4th and 1. 51 yards is no gimme, and as the Bills showed, it left enough time for them to come back. I’d rather go for it, and then kick a shorter field goal with no time on the clock- and maybe get some shots at a TD to win.

I’m okay with the call to kick it if they were already tied- but when the best result is a tie game and giving the ball back to the other team, I say go for it.

6 Likes

I agree with this. Could they be better ? It’s hard to tell given they keep losing to quality opponents.

Some would’ve had this a blow out yet it was the last play

5 Likes

I like the 3rd down call. Chark was open.

Poor throw and even with the poor throw, Chark should have found it.

Coaching was great this game.

16 Likes

As stated in the game thread…if at beginning of year or even 5:weeks ago I told you we would lose by 3 to the Bills on a last minute FG you would have called me crazy.

We weren’t given much of a chance by anyone in this game but we could have had it. Little more defensive talent and we close these types of games out!

6 Likes

This is a knee jerk, blame the coach cuz we lost post. Coaching kept them in this game and has been pretty spot on the last 4 games. Losing sucks but considering we lost on a last 2nd field goal to a SB contender it’s not horrible. Nobody thought we were winning this game. Goff played well but a better throw on that play and it’s a touchdown.

14 Likes

I’m surprised we didn’t pooch kick that last KO.

I believe a fair catch is available on those and likely would have been done within the 15 yard line.

If he returns, it runs clock.

It’s a mixed bag. But time management by Campbell has left a lot to be desired. We should’ve been kicking that FG with 0-5 seconds left.

5 Likes

All of our other receivers were hurt. Chark was about the only option left and he just hasn’t played enough to have a good connection with Goff.
I swear some of you don’t even act as if Buffalo is a good team that can make plays.

8 Likes

Also losing Jerry was huge. He was jamming Diggs at the line and really disrupting the timing. When he went down we lost that ability and Diggs came alive.

10 Likes

Good team or not , we had a chance to win and played for a FG

1 Like

jerry jacobs was a big loss indeed

he has shown to be one of our better CB’s

8 Likes

Agree, we had that play won, just missed the open throw!

I don’t blame the coaches it’s not like they said, throw a shit throw to Chark deep instead of going for the first down. This isn’t the first time Goff has gone for the low percentage play in this situation.

2 Likes

I get the reactions. Most thought Buffalo would blow us out (I did) so when it is a last second field goal that beats you it opens up the what if’s and second guessing. Bottom line is coaching line happened today does what a good coach is supposed to do. Puts the game in the players hands to win or lose. DC did not lose this game. His coaching was spot on today and has been the last 4 games. Goff missed an open receiver on that 3rd down play, Badgely missed a field goal early that would have changed the complexion of the game. Jamaal fumbled, defense gave up some plays. This was not a coaching loss. Silly to try to pin it on coaching.

4 Likes

Let me explain it mildly for @MotownExpress

4 Likes

Facemask was pretty brlatant.

7 Likes