Im tired of coaching losing games

But isn’t that more about that 3rd down call. You convert and that’s what happens.

We don’t know that. Logically it would seem that you are right though.

That shit is right in front of the ref

Jesus its worse than i first saw

3 Likes

Coaching was fine minus that one play call.

2 Likes

There’s possibility and probability. The possibility of the play being converted was high. The probability of that play call being successful was very low.

I would’ve went for the higher probability play. A run or a screen.

Absolutely. But if they do then that erodes the time management complaint to an extent. It was that play call. Run the ball!

1 Like

I told my wife before the game, “If we are IN the game, I’ll be pretty happy”. The fact we were in it to the last play is satisfying. I agree that the 3rd and 1 was a poor choice. I get it, score the TD it is over. However, QB sneak, Williams up the middle…1st down, the game is essentially over. Come up short, you are still kicking the same FG but are (hopefully) leaving less time on the clock for the Bills. Live and learn, we are light years ahead of where we started the year and have some folks coming in healthy. The future is Blue Kool-Aid, and it tastes pretty darned good.

2 Likes

Goff had 84 wide ass open down the seam on that 3rd and 1 play. Go watch it again. That was a walk in TD if he gets to that read.

3 Likes

Way over aggressive. That’s a “they think they’re smart…but are actually being stupid” type of play.

1 Like

Bright side:

Lions lost to two teams who are considered Super Bowl contenders, the Eagles and Bills, by 3 points each. Not too shabby.

6 Likes

Can’t really be too hard on the coaching because they called a phenomenal game prior to that last drive but that last drive really leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

2 Likes

If Swift could catch or Sewell doesn’t jump we probably win this game.

1 Like

Idk, I’m tired of “baby steps, we’re close!”…should have won this game. Yep, I’m a tough crowd…really could have won this game, Buff didnt look like a juggernaut.

1 Like

I do worry about the team’s mentality after pouring so much into this game and losing a heartbreaker. The season could quickly go off the rails if they don’t recover mentally from this. This is where the coaches will really earn their pay, gotta keep them focused and put this behind them. Good thing they have 10 days to recalibrate.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t point that out we must blame coach an Goff not Swift not catching perfect pass or are stud ROT moving before snap . We need to blame Goff or the HC just look at posters names who have selective Blame

I enjoyed the game wanted a win but we played well an could have used are OGs . Jacobs getting banged up hurt us also.

4 Likes

I look at it this way, DC is getting better and BJ is as well, but these 3rd and short bombs need to stop. do that on 2nd and short.

we get that third down and run more clock and kick the field goal they go into OT or better yet score the TD.

2 Likes

Or Badgley makes a 29 yard field goal and JG shows awareness throwing out of the endzone.

2 Likes

I have noticed how they like to switch the “go for it” 2nd and short plays with the 3rd and short, not good Bob, not good.

1 Like

I dunno. The only really bad call today was the 3rd and 1, and it cost them big time. I think if you’re tired of it, you should move on. Myself, i’m excited in the direction the team is moving. Hopefully Jamo real deal, and we get some players on D via free agency and draft.

7 Likes

Bills could say the same thing about the missed extra point that would’ve made it 26-22.

1 Like