IMPORTANT—The Den Draft Party: Headcount Needed

Looks like i am in the same boat as a few of you. I just need to make my job is covered.

Nate do we have no later then date?

1 Like

Can’t make the trip but would definitely be in on t shirts!!!

Even if I’m not able to go, I would also still want a shirt if that’s something we could do.

1 Like

@Nate - I really wanted to get to this, but it looks like a no-go based on some other commitments.

1 Like

This thing is trending in a direction where we should all meet up at a bar, which seems preferable to organizing something.

1 Like

Im about 2 hours 15 mins away …i would be down …good luck baby…well would be maybe haha …ill work on permission on who really wears pants in household my wife lol…ill be there

2 Likes

if there aren’t enough guys, that’s SO much easier.

1 Like

If we keep adding more handsome guys to our group will end up taking the focus off of Dan and Brad so maybe it’s a good thing

2 Likes

Brad has a special term created for him though… ‘alpha-handsome’. Some serious next level shit!

Need @espnbaby there

1 Like

I can be present with the ESPN baby pluck card. Hope the posters from old lions forum will put hands on me :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m in.

1 Like

I replied yes but would actually prefer a more casual bar meetup. Not least because I have a friend or two that would likely want to join me, but would find $150-250 prohibitive.

2 Likes

Can’t make Thursday but have Friday on my radar. The way these guys wheel and deal we may not have a Thursday pick OR we might have 2, who knows. Anyway, Friday has 3 picks and it moves faster. If I make it I will be wearing a LaPorta jersey from IOWA.

Where is everyone staying, there is like no hotels available on Thursday night.

4 Likes

With Hutch’s mom

5 Likes

I would say have fun early but then sober up through the second half of the night and drive out to the suburbs where you can get hotel rooms

3 Likes

Currently 5 mill per night. And it’s a bargain. The only problem is Hutch’s dad will also be sleeping in the same bed with you.

So choose wisely Weasel. :wink:

I will be staying at my house…but I live in Tayor about 20 minutes from downtown.

No way I would charge her that much.

4 Likes