Impressive Stat About Former Lion Suh

suh did kick us an extra point, dude was a star soccer player in his youth

1 Like

He missed.

3 Likes

Where the heck is…

football touchdown GIF by The Undefeated

1 Like

The thing is, they hurried it. Had they taken a time out and run it properly I believe he would have made it.

2 Likes

He was good from 50 easy,lol

2 Likes

I don’t blame him. Especially since he also works as the gm according to Antonio brown. :rofl:

1 Like

so ironic Lions fans kissing Suh’s ass right now, I recall back in the day “The Stomp” everybody called him a dirty player and complained he was costing The Lions way too many penalties, and how they couldn’t wait until he was gone. OR fans called him everything but Black. NOW he’s
The Greatest . lol wow how times change.

I for one have always loved Suh and the way he played

2 Likes

I always loved Suh. Never wanted him gone.

1 Like

I don’t remember that at all. Sure he had a few penalties, but he was a dominating force. In his last game even vs the Cowboys in the playoffs, he had multiple sacks. When he left in free agency, I was pissed off and the defense quickly fell apart without him.

he had far more than a few penalties and many trips to meet with Goodell to go over the rules to help decrease the penalties, once our opponents fans started calling him a dirty player…it wasn’t long before our fans started bagging on him to and just as hard . Suh started from the old school ball of “crack your skull” “rip your damn head off” football that his father helped install in him…problem was that Goodell had already started the watered down version of football, almost like next to flag football/no hit , no touch, sissy football. Suh didn’t know. and teams just didn’t have an answer for him for some time, because Suh would destroy anybody one-on-one. SO, teams started double-teaming him and that. It slowed Suh down, but didn’t stop him…but once the Stomp heard around the world happened ? everybody was booing him including our fans.

Not me, I loved it! Wish he stomped Rodgers a few times as well.

1 Like

I liked it to, bc I thought someone tried to grab his leg or foot, and he was stomping on that person to let go…or get him off of his leg.

1 Like

That’s what I saw, lol

LMAO!

1 Like

I pulled a muscle in my forearm.

2 Likes