Inside Linebackers - Chenal, Muma, Anderson

I totally understand, spent 15 years in the food industry than 25 teaching. Guess we all have our battle scars from our careers. I’m similar to you in regards to being on my feet. I either self medicate for longer sessions on my feet, or have to sit down and relieve the downward pressure on the spine every 30 minutes or so.

I don’t hear the same posters who say Walker is a shorts work out warrior but with this guy they are quiet on this Selective shorts guys i guess :grinning:

Not sure I saw ANY mention of 4-3 from the staff.

The comment was about 4 with a hand on the ground…. and most think that means the same as we saw last year…. a whole bunch of nickel.

I would be surprised to ever see much traditional 4-3 with 4 hands in the rubber pellets and 3 off-ball LBs.

1 Like

Campbell literally had a press conference about it. Even OURLADS os showing a 4-3.

2022 Detroit Lions Depth Chart | Ourlads.com

uhhhh… you do realize that depth chart is showing a nickel…. 4-2-5 alignment… right?

No 4-3 defense there….

Thanks man. I’m doing well. I’m only a few months into recovery but I’ve gotten all the feeling back except a little in my left hand. Walking is still harder than I’d like some days but even that is improving.

I’m at the point in my life now where the restaurant industry just isn’t worth what you have to invest. I’m using my time off to figure out my next step.

I really appreciate your text and hope your recovery goes as well.

2 Likes

A four man front, when the nickelback isn’t in the game, a SAM linebacker will be in their.

1 Like

Look into RFA… best thing I ever did for myself after dealing with back pain/sciatica for years and years.

I was in rehab for a hip issue and the top doc there said to me-- “You know why they call it back surgery? Because you have to keep going back!”

I think we like Asamoah. Does he make it to 97 though?

This thread is officially dead. We pass yet again. Baffling.

Late response here, probably doesn’t matter or affect the Lions at this point

That being said Andersen will probably be the best of the bunch. Incredible story, how many guys start college on Offense & are named All Conference then move to Defense & are even better there.

Can’t teach 6’4” 240 running 4.4 something either

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.