Inside the Den 2023 Ep. 1

True motivator. True Coach. Truly great with his staff. Truly great with the media although on that one he knows EXACTLY what he’s doing. Deceptively likeable. Only he does it on purpose while calculating how to slit the other teams’ throat on the field.

The man checks all the boxes.

1 Like

Wooooorrrrrrrd
GOAT

I might be in the minority but I didn’t like how most of it was a Sheila fluff piece. I thought they could have done a better job of going over the team and not just sucking Sheila cawk.

1 Like

Just part one → they’re gonna get to more players.
It starts at the top, & that’s our gal Sheila.
I’m propping the ol’ gal out. I love her! Suuuuch an upgrade

More to come, my bro.

I thought the same for about the first 5 minutes but then I got to thinking about it and realized what they’re saying is true. It really did start with her vision. She deserves a ton of credit for the team we are now, maybe more so than anyone else.

Yea, I could see that. The Detroit Lions team website hyping up the owner of the team, who would have thought!? haha

Now, don’t get me wrong. Sheila deserves some credit here. But, you gotta consider the source of where the info is coming from.

The Lions site is always going to be pure koolaid. Shit it was pure koolaid under Patricia and Quinn. Tori was always doing her best to pour us more koolaid. She got so tired of making koolaid, she quit! lol

Here we go, starting already…

Did y’all hang up your “almost made the playoffs” banner yet? I know their ain’t much to root for down in Detroit so it’s probably a big deal for y’all.

Dan Campbell​:muscle::fire:

1 Like

Dance Love GIF by Piñata Farms

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.