Is Goff better than Stafford?

…have you ever tried apple sherbet? Neither has anyone else.
Oranges by a mile!

1 Like

Goff was not a game manger on the Rams. You don’t give game managers a giant contract. The only time he was a game manager was last year when they asked him to do nothing under Anthony Lynn.

2 Likes

Cousins is!

2 Likes

Apparently you do because the market says he’s worth it. Silliest statement I’ve ever heard. Is Kurk Cousins more than a game manager? Derek Carr? These guys are definitely in the same category as Jared Goff.

1 Like

Apple Crisp, apple pie, candy apple, Apple Jacks, Apple Fritters, Caramel apples, Apple cobbler, apple pie, apple cider, apple cider vinegar, apple wine, apple flavored koolaid…this is way too freaken easy @DetroitStrong

Goff is better than Cousins or Carr. And those guys aren’t game mangers either unless the definition of game manger is doesn’t run from the pocket.

1 Like

Ok you make a strong argument… also apple cider vinegar is great for heartburn! I swear by it!

Orange juice, oranges have more vitamin C, oranges in salads, oranges for your soccer/football team at halftime… orange sherbet, orange rind in an old fashioned… I can play this game too!

Who’s this Stafford?

3 Likes

Forgot apple bong !

Best Apple Bong GIFs | Gfycat

3 Likes

Goff is better why? Because of this season? For the record, I do agree with you that he is better. But he wasn’t until this season. Also, in another thread, I said Goff was the 7th best QB in the league currently moving forward with. I’m not hating on the guy. He just is what he is, and that’s the best game manager QB in the league right now.

He does not put a team on his back and win games. He has never shown this to be a skill, for lack of a better word, in his career. He is very good on schedule and under a system. That’s a game manager if I’ve ever heard one.

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I har he likes Orang sherbet, orange slices, orange juice (heavy pulp), orange crush (pop), orange marmalade, orange sprinkles, orange fruit salad, and more

1 Like

Exactly, good luck getting high sucking on an orange…not even Calvin could do that.

That’s not near as impressive a list as @stephenboyd57 came up with :grimacing:

1 Like

Never trust a word like “orange”. I mean, nothing rhymes with it.

1 Like

Heavy pulp, you have completely lost it Natty, next ur going to tell me you put cream in your coffee!? Go ahead admit it.

At least when you hold your tongue and say “apple”, it sounds like asshole.

Having seen both on my Rams, I couldn’t honestly say which one is “better”. I think the difference is that slim.

Stafford gives you more of the big play element.

Goff gives you a more efficient brand that equates to top scoring offenses.

2 Likes

Tom Brady had had a nice career as essentially a glorified game manager. He’s never made the throws that Rodgers, Manning, Mahomes or Allen can make. He’s generally had a top defense and top running game that has allowed him to manage games to wins.

Game manager isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

1 Like

Think it was a movie from the 70s

Oh wait no that’s Stepford

I dunno who Stafford is

I can agree Brady was kind of a game manager type. But he absolutely could put a team on his back, and make just about every throw anyone can make. His command of a team, leadership, and clutch ability makes him far beyond a game manager though.