Is Goff better than Stafford?

Your points are based on nonsense. Game managers are QB who are not asked to throw a bunch of passes, who don’t need to dissect a defense, and rely on other aspects of the game to generate yards and points. Dalton, Brissett, Mariota, Pickett, Trubisky, etc. those are game managers.

Goff has thrown the ball to get wins on every team he’s been on since being drafted. 4th quater comebacks, shootouts, perfect passer ratings, final drive TDs he’s got all of that on his resume. I literally don’t know what you’re talking about. He’s has put a team on his back more times than the vast majority of QBs in this league.

2 Likes

The wife makes this pomegranate orange cream tart that is pretty darn tasty

4 Likes

Straight nonsense. Who isn’t a game manager under your definition?

1 Like

You just named a bunch of shitty game managers lol. Put some statistics to back up your claims that Goff is more than just the best game manager in the league. And I’ll admit I’m wrong.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away… they sure don’t say that shit about oranges now do they!? haha

1 Like

So you are saying Tom Brady IS a game manager and Jared Goff IS NOT? Lol you’ve got to be kidding me.

Are you trolling right now? What makes Brady a game manager type?

Your problem is you are associating a game manager as a bad quarterback. Over half the starting QBs in this league are not game managers.

1 Like

Do you read an entire post? Or just a tiny bit and criticize it? Read my entire thought in the same post you are LOLing about.

I was saying I can see why someone would label Brady a game manager. But he is actually so much more than that…smh

Holy Shit. That’s awesome.

3 Likes

mute3

3 Likes

Nobody can follow what you’re saying because you’re spouting absolute nonsense. Brady plays like a game manager but his leadership abilities make him not? What?

1 Like

Must be on a low carb diet, doesn’t like apples or oranges. Respect to that.

1 Like

To me a game manager is a QB who puts up pedestrian individual statistics while limiting turnovers and just not being responsible for losing a game

I would submit that Goff doesn’t meet the first part of that equation. His personal stats this year all together are pretty eye popping

1 Like

Nobody can understand what I’m saying? Says who lol

Be an asshole if makes you feel better. I got no problem with it, we just have no business discussing anything anymore.

Try having a constructive back and forth instead of just insulting/talking down to someone because you don’t like their stance. Have a nice day friend :+1:t2:

1 Like

I can appreciate that argument. I think he manages a game better than anyone else in the league. We usually have a stance that doesn’t align, but isn’t that far off.

1 Like

Calling out nonsense isn’t an insult. Sometimes you have to support your opinion with actual facts or you’re going to get challenged on it. You’re the one who brought up the game manager discussion but then didn’t want to discuss it.

You also said that Goff has never won a clutch game (or “put the team on his back”) which is also false.

Obviously you can walk away from the conversation if you want, but lets not pretend it was because I was mean to you.

2 Likes

Exactly what I was going to say. Figure that should buy an hour or two before the next Goff thread.

Every response is “I don’t know what I’m talking, nobody can understand what I’m saying,” the entire tone is I’m not worth the conversation. It’s actually nothing but insulting.

I didn’t say he has NEVER done it. And if you interpret that that way, whatever. It’s one of those things you take that way intentionally to try and start an argumentative type tone to the debate.

You are mad because I called Goff a game manager, who I also called the 7th best QB in the league…like is that really worth arguing over???

I’m good, don’t care to interact with someone who thinks the way you choose to “discuss” a topic is just normal.

This is the best and most consistent offense I’ve watched here. What part of that falls on Goff vs Stafford I cannot fully say. I’ve said before that I don’t think Stafford would perform as well, on this team, throwing to the same guys. Goff is playing almost as well as you can, within the constraints of not having physical traits that he does not possess.

1 Like