So that’s your opinion. As a fan, who is not involved in the NFL. That is not how the NFL sees him. And Cam Newton’s MVP Trophy would also suggest you are wrong.
Who cares what your opinion is?
No player is worth that type of money. But thats how sports are now
We have a Top 10 WR and a Top 10 Weapon. I am okay with that.
This I agree with 100-%
Which is why I ask why anyone cares about Teslaa
Only so many balls to go around to so many elite dudes
For me he is 5th at best in line to get targets
I like Jamo a lot. Kid is a solid teammate, isn’t a diva, blocks and changes the defenses with his speed
I wish he had better hands and had better strength at the point of catch and was better at high pointing the ball
He’s always been better at running toward the ball than under it.
And there’s a reason we traded up for Teslaa. We still needed the big-bodied sideline end-zone WR
I don’t know why they don’t run more corner routes for Jamo….he scores more TDs on that route as far as I have seen