Is this guy for real? He can’t let it go. Pure lard. No substance. Can’t address the point he’s presented with. Nothing. Just apologize and move on.
■■■■ that!
#lard4life
■■■■ addressing the demonstrated fact you were an asshole here and insulted not only a certain few Lions fans, but also the fan base in general?
Yeah, lardboy. ■■■■ off.
Love you ![]()
Who do you guys play tomorrow?
I’m lazy.![]()
Denver Sunday Night in mile high.
Should be a good one!
Oof! Mile High is an unfair advantage.

He does drive me crazy some, but I think by Late December, fans will be praising Jamo
From a production standpoint he is? That’s a strange thing to say regarding Jameson Williams. There might not be a more impactful player in all of the league on a play by play basis where he doesn’t touch the ball. He’s a max effort blocker and route runner knowing he isn’t option 1 or 2 on the majority of his snaps.
He’s worth so much more than the statistics he puts on paper.
Yeah Jamo does not have the ball skills to be a number 1 or an elite WR. He just doesn’t.
He is a high end WR2. As far as the cost. I do not care at all what guys cost the team. I like watching my team win. Make that happen at any and all costs and we good.
Look around the league and he likely grades out as a top 40 WR for sure. Maybe even top 30.
If had ARSB hands he would cost way more money that is for sure.
The 2nd and 3rd are troll comments. So stop attempting to act like Gandhi because you are not.
My philosophy with people like you is simple. Nothing you say is really that interesting but if you are going to say stupid stuff then responding and saying it’s stupid is the fun thing to do, i mean after all trolling is for fun and reactions right?
Ahh anouther boring comment that deserves a “cool story bro”.
I respect your take.
Personally, I’m not all that big into the “decoy” stuff in regards to justifying a large contract. And like I already stated, Jamo is being paid what he should be getting paid. I think he’s an asset. I just think he needs to clean up the drops. I understand his ball skills will never be great. But it’s the dropping the easy one’s that gets tougher to swallow.
Wonderful post. Jamo is a “change the math" type player. He doesn’t need to make the play to help the offense succeed…everyone around him is more successful because of him. Not only does the defense have to respect his speed within the play they have called…Jamo also limits the number of defensive calls a team can make without putting themselves in danger. That means the defense has less inventory available for what they can do while Jamo is on the field…which simplifies things for everyone, including Goff.
at times it can take a player three or four years to show their skill set.
Let me fix this
He is a borderline top 10 weapon
Unless he suddenly learns to catch passes he will never be considered a top 20 WR
As I used to say, Cam Newton was a top 10 weapon but was never a top 10 QB
I feel Jamo is the same type of discussion
Maybe top 30???
I know why you are stating this. Because you called him a High end #2 you are ranking him somewhere between 30 and 40. Well that would make sense if every team ran our a true #1. But half the league doesn’t…
His the best WR on several teams. I’ll run through them because I’m bored waiting for the day to start…
Commanders
Packers - Bears
Bucs
49ers - Cardinals
Bills - Dolphins
Steelers - Browns
Jags - Colts - Titans
Chargers - Broncos - Raider
That’s 16, half the league, that he shows up and is their #1. I gave guys like Tet McMillian, Garrett Wilson, Zay Flowers, and Rashee Rice the nod over him but I personally would rather Jamo over all but Tet.
Then there’s Tee Higgins and George Pickens. The only two #2s who have an argument as being better than Jamo. I’ll take Tee over him, but not George (due to his diva type ways)
For a quick exercise I’ll rank him 15th. Ahead of Garrett Wilson, Zay Flowers, Rashee Rice. But behind Tee Higgins and Tet McMillian. But no way no matter who’s ranking does he belong lower than 25.
Yes please. Get Jamo some crossers and maybe a WR screen or end-around. Defenses play Jamo soft so they don’t get beat deep. You have to make them respect an underneath game and draw them closer to the LOS.
No, you are wrong. They just recently did a top 10 wr list on ESPN and JAMO came in just outside the top 10 and the point was made how much people sleep on him and his abilities.
Sooooo now ESPN opinion is the correct one?!?!??
Jamo leads the league in drops year after year.
For me that 100-% disqualifies him as top 10 WR discussions. Dependability is huge part not just numbers