Lunn Swann caught more than 50 passes only 1 time in his career.
He never had more than 900 yards in a season.
Lunn Swann caught more than 50 passes only 1 time in his career.
He never had more than 900 yards in a season.
Who said that I was upset? I just happen to think you are untalented, uninteresting and have a primitive knowledge base when it comes to the sport of football.
Yeah, we know. You can quit spamming the board with this lame shit already.
It’s not going to get me to stop posting. So crying like the weak minded and intolerant individual you are is rather pointless at this time.
Besides, dont you have some 31st ranked defense to defend? ![]()
The lack of self-awareness on display is gobsmacking.
Who cares?
Live and let live. You’ll be happier. Trust me!
Oh my god, I’m so sorry.
You call posters who objected to your attack on one as “losers”.
You have no high ground to stand on. It’s pathetic you keep trying to claim it.
Cool story bro.
You can’t argue with me. Out of your depth. I consider this surrender.
He’s the top dog in the personnel dept. When you accept the title, you accept the blame.
I’m not calling for Brad to be fired. I like Brad. I like the positives that he has brought us.
I hope Brad will take time to examine his misses, and, figure out how/why they happened.
I don’t know how to fix this teams woes. Lucky for me, that’s not my job, but, Brad should get a handle on it, quick. It is his job.
Why would I want argue? Sounds boring and pointless.
Argue not in the sense of getting bitchslapped by the people you meet in real life, as I’m sure you do, but in the sense of a debate. But that’s obviously beyond you. Suck a dick.
Now in regularly scheduled programming, I predict Jamo has a breakout game tomorrow. I guess I’m not being radical here, he’s due.
I suspect that Goffs protection will be better tomorrow, so, Jamo might have time for his routes to devolop.
Ahh how typical! You’re one of those do as I say people, not as I do.
Why am I not surprised ![]()
You’re just a ton of lard. No substance. Keep trying.
“Lard” you say? Okay lol. That’s unique, I can dig it.
But really give me something better please. More from the heart. Just let it all out babe…
You’re just not good at this. You should just apologize and shut up. And then maybe you can be a respectable poster here. You insulted and then insulted those who objected. Just man up and move on. Or give up and ignore me. You’re not going to get further if you don’t. Simple.
None of that concerns me.
By your behavior I want nothing to do with your version of “respectable”. Just saying.
I waited like five minutes watching and waiting for your reply. I expected a bit more than that.
Must suck to not have anything of substance to say despite all your stammering and deleting on your keyboard.
Don’t worry, you won’t have my respect without admitting you were an asshole.
For a “ton” of " lard" like myself with no substance. I sure have you worked up? Why is that? I mean I’m just a lard
a really fat ■■■■■■■ lard
And thank you Jesus that I don’t have your respect. Wouldn’t want to join the Orwell cult lol.