Is QB the pick at #6?

How does that affect his play on the field Do they stop game for milk break?

There are guys afraid of bugs an they play or the dentist or needles i knew a guy passed out in military he was like 6’4 an 250 pounds an when we had to give ourselves an shot for anti nerve gas he passed out but he could fight i know i seen him an he was strong but afraid of needles.

I like non milk products ok he looks healthy

I don’t care about that Lions would be paying him to play football not drink milk or its products

Just so he don’t have a fear of getting it over the top of the defense when Jamo is streaking down the field.

Strong, healthy bones matter in the NFL.

The only QB I might pick at #6 would be Anthony Richardson. With Goff entrenched and playing well, I wouldn’t replace him with someone who could potentially be only marginally better. I would go for the home run.

It might not. But it definitely means he’s a weirdo. I suspect if someone has a debilitating fear of milk, there’s some other weird shit going on we don’t even know about yet

Also if I’m a defensive lineman, on a crucial snap I’m gonna chug a giant cup of milk and spit it out right before the snap :joy:

3 Likes

This is what I’ve been saying for a little while now.

I don’t particularly like Levis, but there is legit no value at 6 if we don’t take Anderson or Carter. Every pick is a reach there by a decent margin. We won’t be picking this high again for a while. When are you going to get the chance to draft a QB as talented as Levis without giving up the farm in draft capital? Even with picking QB at 6, we still have more draft capital than 70% of the league.

It’s never made more sense to take a QB imo. The risk is minimal and the rewards are huge. And despite what some believe, our SB window probably starts in 2024, not 2023. And BH/DC have said on many occasions this draft will be for right now AND the future. We are probably never going “all-in.” This is something they are building for lasting success.

Everything is on the table…including QB at 6.

I would be ok with Richardson at 6, then I would not have to worry about how I can watch all the Lions games next year. As a Lions fan for over 50 yrs and watched every game at least twice for the last ten years with my NFL ticket I’m not sure how I see all the games with youtube. If we drafted Richardson I could care less if I ever watched another game.

2 Likes

I’m not a Richardson fan either. Lamar and Justin Fields might be my least favorite QBs ever. To think my team could run out a QB in that mold makes me wanna barf.

2 Likes

I am now or ever was a fan to take a QB in rd one I still don’t but Looking at the mocks Levis is the one that would be left at 6 with Anderson an Wilson gone plus other 3 main QBs. That leaves Carter an Levis .
The Lions likely will not want Carter I would take the chance but team i feel will not. So with the way we fixed CB in UFAs signings an appears OL is set an just needs depth piece I looked at QB.

We know they will take one Holmes said at combine need to improve QB depth for season an future.

I would like Hooker but he maybe gone by rd 2 Lion pick.

So I looked at rd one an thought why not take a QB with maybe a high ceiling at one . It may be Levis it may not but should be one of the top 4.

Would I like a trade down sure but thats wishful until it happens.

I am not sure about the milk problem or poor bones but he has survived few seasons in college football. Some of the reasons why make it difficult to take serious as a reason not to pick a player.

I really don’t care which one makes it to 6 with what is gone by then an what we need an we will take a QB this draft I think best value would be rd 1… No what I want but looking at overal team might be best use of pick 6

Am I the only one thinks Gonzo, Wilson and JSN aren’t reaches at six? No more than the fifth best QB in an underwhelming QB class

1 Like

For arguments sake I would say Witherspoon is a better football player than Gonzo. Tyree is good and I think he will be gone but do we really need another edge? JSN is an excellent route runner and pass catcher but just does not have the juice you want in a WR you select that high.

1 Like

Man I don’t know. He had something like the best 3 cone and 20 yard split in the last ten years. That’s juice

And I don’t think a team can ever have enough high-quality pass rushers. We move our guys around on the line a lot too

Witherspoon might have fallen out of the top ten by not working out

Gonzo has elite traits and you don’t find cornerbacks that big in the athletic very often. The Lions play a ton of nickel and dime man defense which fits Gonzo

3 Likes

I would not argue that JSN is good at what he does but running around cones is not what I consider juice. Off the top of my head I think Flowers from BC or Dell from Houston have juice. I would define it as the ability to make people miss and immediate acceleration. Like Barry Sanders had juice.

I think you should go watch some highlights. Dude when healthy could not be covered

I agree he is great in and out of his breaks and he catches the ball. I’m not saying the guy is not good. For instance Garrett Wilson had a lot more juice than JSN. As far as who is the better WR is up to the team selecting. Jamo has more juice than Saint but that don’t make him better.

I’d take Bryce Young or CJ Stroud

Feldman wrote the coaches he talked to say he’s better than Wilson was. His own coach Hartline added "He’s kind of unguardable…He’ll be uber-productive in the NFL. I think he will be a guy that leads the league in receptions and receiving yards. No one’s gonna be shocked. That’s just who he is, and he’s only gotten better”

also a little hard to disagree or agree with the “Juice” meter thing. It’s a little abstract. I’d argue a WR that explosive who beats coverage that easily has plenty of juice

No need to post like that when a fam disagrees with you I could say you need to read better I said Wilson would be gone I also listed the 4th rate QB not fifth. I list these two examples an proof you never read or need to read again To say he needs to watch Highlights again is same as you reading again He can disagree same as you disagree with me But who says he never watched just like me saying you never read.

Relax an discuss unless your Holmes you don’t have any other opinon than rest of us so why get personal?

Easy there cowboy, I think you may have misjudged my tone. The thing is my thinking agreed with him until about a week or so ago when I started investigating and watching highlights. It wasn’t meant to be condescending and I’m not questioning your or his ability to look up and watch highlights. I’m just saying if someone thinks he doesn’t have “juice”, I’m going to assume they like me, until recently, hadn’t really explored his tape

1 Like

Also that’s just weird. Fear of bugs? Sure. Bugs can be horrifying. Fear of needles? Legit

Milk?

Put it this way, if you were dating, would you date a woman who told you on the first date she had a fear of milk and wasn’t joking?

Fear of bugs and needles, fine. I’m sure we’ve all dated women with those totally reasonable and common fears. But if she’s horrified of milk…you have to wonder what other Looney Tunes are loaded on that ipod

1 Like