It's off season - Dad jokes, anyone?

neigh

4 Likes

Two peanuts walking down the street, one was a salted.

6 Likes

Hear about the duck farmers dance party?

They were all getting down

2 Likes

Here is a dirty joke for yaā€¦

A white horse fell into the pig pen

1 Like

After 125 years of research, scientists have discovered why the Scots wear kilts.

And the answer is thanks to Charles Darwin.

Careful behavioral study, dissection and GPS trackers have shown undoubtedly that the ear canal and bones inside the ears of Scottish sheep are 50% larger than their Irish cousins.

Careful testing has shown that these super hearing sheep, through centuries of natural selection, are able to discern the sound of a pants zipper being undone at over 200 yards away!

Isnā€™t science amazing??

Also, yeah, Iā€™m not a real good dad.

5 Likes

Why canā€™t you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?

The P is silent

3 Likes

My Scottish buddy who I met overseas had a different theory. He loved to rip nasty farts any time he had his kilt on. He always said the main reason to go commando style under the kilt was to ensure you can clear a room with your beer farts. lol and he took this very seriously. The smells were so bad, itā€™s stuck in my memory forever.

1 Like

Yeah and the worst thing about them sheep is you have to turn 'em around to kiss 'em. Ask a Scott what his favorite song is and chances are itā€™s, ā€œI Want Ewe to Want ME!ā€, by Sheep Trick.

5 Likes

HILARIOUS

When I was in the Oil & Gas industry, I was on this project. I knew the NDT (testing/X-ray guys). I helped this welder get trained and promoted. AS SOON as he promoted, he started being a dick to the Mexican dudes.

I started doing the same to him.

We were running a gas line across these farmerā€™s fieldsā€¦We came up to this goat farmer north of Atlanta, and in the morning safety meetingā€¦I went through the usual stuff, then I started addressing the farmerā€™s property, etc. In a very serious tone, ā€œIf ANY of these baby goats come out looking like Kyle, you guys tell me immediately.ā€ The guys loved it. Kyle was the dude that was being mean to his crew. Super fun. I had a talk with him, and he calmed down considerably after a week or so of these sorts of jokes.

1 Like

Traveling salesman is driving down the road and seeā€™s a guy going to town on a goat in a field. The salesman decides to stop and tell the homeowner. Not seeing any adults around he tells the young man standing in the yard, ā€œHey some asshole is servicing a goat in that field over there.ā€ The young man replies, ā€œThatā€™s no asshole, thatā€™s my Daaaadd.ā€

3 Likes

LOL

1 Like

Donā€™t have to.:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Where do crazy people ride bikes???

jack nicholson laugh GIF

on the cycle pathā€¦.

4 Likes

want some ice cream Ernie?

Sure Bert

4 Likes

A man walks into a psychiatry officeā€¦ wearing no clothesā€¦ but is covered only with saran wrapā€¦

The psychiatrist looks up and muttersā€¦

ā€œwellā€¦. I can clearly see your nuts!ā€

4 Likes

pet store has a bird for saleā€¦ named Chet.
with a sign that claims he can sing Christmas songs.

Interested customer asks what he singsā€¦ and the bird goes quiet.

Customer is not impressed.

After some verbal proddingā€¦. the store associate pulls out a lighter and fires it up under the birdā€™s tail feathersā€¦.

out of the blueā€¦ the bird starts singingā€¦

ā€œChetā€™s nuts roasting on an open fireā€¦ā€

3 Likes

OK, more Dad jokes than you ever wantedā€¦

1 Like

How much do pirates charge for corn?

ā€¦ā€¦a buck an ear.

3 Likes

When I was 7 for Halloween I wore a pirate captain outfit and Iā€™ll have to say it was pretty on point I mean the whole thingā€¦eye patch, sword, the sash, epaulettes, the fake peg leg and even the big hat.

On point.

When we went up to old Mrs. Kellyā€™s house down the street, she was very impressed and asked me where I keep my buccaneers?

To which I replied, ā€œUnder my buckinā€™ hat!ā€

No candy was givenā€¦

6 Likes

hahahahaha - Niiiice!

1 Like