It's time to break out the Torches and Pitchforks!

According to Lions Twitter last Sunday, because Dan teared up in his postgame press conference, he’s the best coach the Lions ever had, and is now Coach for Life.

Well, if Jon Gruden can win a SB, I’m pretty sure Dan Campbell can. So we’ve got that going for us.

LOL… the problem is with sarcasm on this board is that no opinion is too ridiculous for someone not to actually espouse it. The more absurd you are, the more it seems legit.

2 Likes

@TCLion I don’t show up until my 3% is in my bank account. Check your contract.

Pay Me GIF

1 Like

I’ll let Aaron Glenn and Anthony Lynn explain MCDC’s philosophy.

2 Likes

Word

I think Campbell is better then MP.

Weenie warts are better than MP.

3 Likes

I have no clue on that.

1 Like

Me I’m impressed what this coaching staff has been able to do with what they have to work with on top of injury’s. Dan might have made some questionable in game calls but seem to learn from them. It’s a young team with new systems. I think there doing well

4 Likes

I agree w/all of this. I don’t disagree w/going for it on 4th and short, the way many do. I just wish we’d run on those plays. 3rd and 2…Just let it be known, “you MF’rz have to stop 2 run plays right now.” If you stop us (yeah, good. luck with that), we’re lining it right back up - NO HUDDLE, and slamming it up your ass again. Good luck on trying to stop it.

Do that with success several times on a short snap count (no ability for D to substitute and/or get set), and have success, get that on tape, then watch how often we get teams to jump offsides with a hard count after that. :wink:

2 Likes

Agree with pretty much everything there, @BigNatty.

Straight up punch 'em in the mouth.
Dive, QB Keeper, or lead…every time.

Every time it’s less than one yard to go, line it up as fast as possible (no huddle), and shove it up their ass. Punch 'em in the mouth.
We’re gonna run, run, run - all no huddle, especially if it’s less than 2 yards. Try to stop it, MF’rz. Watch how often ppl get called for 12 men on the field. Watch how often it works…then from there, we can also go play action, once there’s enough tape on us doing it over, and over, and over. Also the chance to get them with the hard count on 3rd down (unexpected), instead of 4th down. Create frustration and chaos for the D

1 Like

I have a good feeling about Man Campbell. I hope he’s successful and is our coach for the next twenty years. How crazy would that be?

2 Likes

Law of averages is real.
There’s no such thing as karma, or curses.

Karma = if you do something bad, bad things will come back to you. NOT TRUE

Instad, understand that what you are energetically is what you attract back to yourself. The difference between this and Karma is that it can change in a moment. Dan has this going for him. Him and the coaching staff are some strong willed, thick headed MF’rz that are committed to winning. When you see interviews with assistants, it is crystal clear that Dan isn’t in this by himself. He has surrounded himself by not only competence, but grounded, strong, masculine support. Lots of forceful thick-headedness to make this thing work. Players will buy in, or buy a plane ticket out.

Love our new guys

1 Like

see? :wink:

It’s coming. Hard to be patient after all the M’s - Matt, Millen, Marinelli, Mariucci, Mroning wig, etc, etc - for ■■■■■ sake it’s been rough.

3 Likes

@Weaselpuppy I’m sorry, currently you’re 3% cut stands at -5.95. Would you like to pay cash or card? :laughing:

1 Like

checking blood and oil GIF

5 Likes

Understatement of the not so new anymore millennia.

1 Like

April Fools in October?