Jaamal Williams likely gone. Who do you replace him with

#loyaltyiseverything

He might.

They’re giving him the opportunity to see his value.

Then they’ll match.

Unless it’s totally outrageous.

Then we’ll see if loyalty is everything.

1 Like

If you can’t stop him, sign him? D’Onta Foreman?

1 Like

We made him look like Jim Brown! But, the Dude did have 5 - 100 yard games last year. Might be worth a look.

I wonder what it would cost to get Foreman. His value is not real high because he offers nothing as a receiver but I think he helps the play action passing game by bringing guys up in the box. I like the idea of him running behind our Oline…Draft somebody like Achane to split time with Swift

I heard Ekeler he wants to be traded an Lions one of 3 teams interested

This is super interesting. Not sure he was talking about Williams here, but it is fun to speculate who?

Brockers probably. Blough. Charles Harris re-signing?

This quote also speaks volumes about their impressions of Anzalone. Not just a character guy.

Please no. RB at or post peak wanting a big contract and giving up premium draft capital to get?

I agree just what i heard he along with couple other teams

I would like to sign RB from bears Montcomery just example but there are a lot UFAs at RB

I like Mattison as a low tread guy, but definitely a buyer’s market. I can’t imagine giving up a 2nd or 3rd to get Ekeler and then giving him $10M AAV or whatever.

1 Like

I said Alexander Mattison but this is an interesting choice as well

I mean if you can’t win with Zach zenER you should be fired and run out of town!

Replace him with a draft pick.

David Montgomery 4 season only missed 5 games never had more than 247 carries low was last season 201 1 1000+ season 3 seasons 800+ 4 fumbles over 4 seasons 155 receiving over the 4 seasons I think he would be a good signing But Bears have a lot more money to offer .

It will be closer to 20mil than 10 mil aav

I don’t think that would be the case. Barkley is looking for 14 million a year. I’d be surprised if Ekeler topped that.

Eckler has scored 63 touchdowns in his career to Saquans 37

do not want Jaamal Williams gone.

Yote - good call

He also played with a much more functional offense than the Giants

Yeah but Eckler has been available and healthy for most of his career while Saquan has not. Saquan had 2 good seasons and 2 meh at best

I guess we will see what happens, but I’d be very surprised if Ekeler gets paid more than Barkley. I’d say Ekeler’s deal will be something along the lines of 3 years 36mil.